6 year old girl kidnapped and raped in Galmudug. Rapist only gets 5 year sentence

When will Somalis seriously discuss and tackle the large and 'hidden' population of pedophile rapists in Somalia?

How often do we hear about Somali woman exposing that they were raped or molested as a child by an adult or teenage man?

Furthermore, has anyone ever seen a Somali "Sheekh" talk about these pedophile rapists?
Or are they busy researching whether raped girls/women are willing participants and can be married off to their rapists?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
pedophilic rapist deserves to be hanged wheres the girls father

When will Somalis seriously discuss and tackle the large and 'hidden' population of pedophile rapists in Somalia?

How often do we hear about Somali woman exposing that they were raped or molested as a child by an adult or teenage man?

Furthermore, has anyone ever seen a Somali "Sheekh" talk about these pedophile rapists?
Or are they busy researching whether raped girls/women are willing participants and can be married off to their rapists?

I agree, tbh I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Somali Sheikh ever discuss heinous pedofile inspired rapists of young girls, and even young boys in Somalia. Heck I’ve even seen them speak about everything they else including even bitcoin, how broke Abdis can invest, but notabout brutalized young girls? :westbrookwtf:

Inaalilaah Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raaji’uun

This is fucked up qabil shouldn't matter on this kind of horrific incidents and death penalty should be introduced to anyone who does such kind of horrific acts to innocent girl or women

Trending