6 out of the 15 Covid-19 deaths in Stockholm are Somali

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Wallahi I'm not suprised, I knew this was the case! Majority of the people affected are ajanabis and the ones who make it out are usually cadaan. I know this because I've seen it! IF you're not involved with following up your family member you're doomed, they will neglect them and not take their illneses serious. Especially if they can't speak the language that well! We need more somalis in the health care that can defend our people.
The ones that don't have any relatives around to speak up for them are finished. You have to literally threaten otherwise no action will be taken, I know this because I've seen it and done that way.

Most of the ones that died had underlying problems. I told you guys before, Somali moms and dads will be the most affected. Diabetes, heart disese, obesity, asthma, kidney problems you name it they all have it. And it makes me pissed off that the youngsters are not taking this serious. Big families=big trouble, especially when schools are still open and people are literally living a normal lifestyle here in Sweden! Like wtf stay at home even if you're healthy think about your relatives and other people that you might kill.

This is not only happening in Sweden, we got somalis dying in England as well, in Norway families with the virus are quarantined togheter! In Denmark they banned gatherings more than 10 people but we all know somalis have more than 10 people-households.

This pissed me off wallahi, I hate reading sad reports like this. I know this is only the beginning and more somalis will die worldwide, we should totally get invested and try to help our people as much as we can.

Allah ha u naxariisto oo qabriga ha u nuuro to the ones who died. Imagine not being able to pray janazah on them. They're martyrs wlh:i83dwbv: :icon cry::icon cry:

Usually when Ramadan is around the corner, many muslims die, I hope we're the lucky ones who make it to Ramadan and don't forget to make dua for the muslim ummah!:icon cry:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
They're mostly elderly:mjcry:
AD11C6C3-2871-4FEE-B2A1-0BF9647323DC.jpeg

That’s literally how people are still living, I think getting that 60% rate is approaching us sooner than they thought

Wallahi I'm not suprised, I knew this was the case! Majority of the people affected are ajanabis and the ones who make it out are usually cadaan. I know this because I've seen it! IF you're not involved with following up your family member you're doomed, they will neglect them and not take their illneses serious. Especially if they can't speak the language that well! We need more somalis in the health care that can defend our people.
The ones that don't have any relatives around to speak up for them are finished. You have to literally threaten otherwise no action will be taken, I know this because I've seen it and done that way.

Most of the ones that died had underlying problems. I told you guys before, Somali moms and dads will be the most affected. Diabetes, heart disese, obesity, asthma, kidney problems you name it they all have it. And it makes me pissed off that the youngsters are not taking this serious. Big families=big trouble, especially when schools are still open and people are literally living a normal lifestyle here in Sweden! Like wtf stay at home even if you're healthy think about your relatives and other people that you might kill.

This is not only happening in Sweden, we got somalis dying in England as well, in Norway families with the virus are quarantined togheter! In Denmark they banned gatherings more than 10 people but we all know somalis have more than 10 people-households.

This pissed me off wallahi, I hate reading sad reports like this. I know this is only the beginning and more somalis will die worldwide, we should totally get invested and try to help our people as much as we can.

Allah ha u naxariisto oo qabriga ha u nuuro to the ones who died. Imagine not being able to pray janazah on them. They're martyrs wlh:i83dwbv: :icon cry::icon cry:

Usually when Ramadan is around the corner, many muslims die, I hope we're the lucky ones who make it to Ramadan and don't forget to make dua for the muslim ummah!:icon cry:
The problem is that Somalis are also not taking this serious, on top of all the health issues older Somalis have lack of vitamin D plays a big role here. We the young ones are not much better off we're not built for this climate. We're kinda like the Italians same social culture, few are isolating themselves but you make a good point that they are neglected in the healthcare system but we should force all our elders relatives to stay safe and take this virus seriously. you know many thought they were immune to this virus? there were many myths spreading on Whatsapp smh. Crazy story I heard from Denmark is that a taxi driver died, he was in his 50s AUN, they can't see the body let alone do janazah and were threatened with jail time subxanallah horrible situation to be in.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
AUN
Could be low immune system and lack of vitamin D. It's affecting young people as well as old people.
Exactly!
You're also correct about it affecting younger people. It is affecting pregnant ladies as well, there is a pregnant woman in the ICU.
In sweden 38% of the 508 patients that are treated in hospitals are between 20 and 54.
Almost 50% of the 121 in the ICU are under 65 years old.
We have seen the same stats in France, Italy and even in the US are reports coming that it's affecting young people in a critical way as well.

The somalis died because they thought the risk is higher if you're 75+. One of the somalis who died was 60 years old and as it was stated in the text one wouldn't think he was that "ill" kulahaa, I find this misleading information about only affecting elderly very annoying and very dangerous.

The problem is that Somalis are also not taking this serious, on top of all the health issues older Somalis have lack of vitamin D plays a big role here. We the young ones are not much better off we're not built for this climate. We're kinda like the Italians same social culture, few are isolating themselves but you make a good point that they are neglected in the healthcare system but we should force all our elders relatives to stay safe and take this virus seriously. you know many thought they were immune to this virus? there were many myths spreading on Whatsapp smh. Crazy story I heard from Denmark is that a taxi driver died, he was in his 50s AUN, they can't see the body let alone do janazah and were threatened with jail time subxanallah horrible situation to be in.
I know that they're not taking it serious, that's where you and I come in. The information about the virus can not be found in written documents, but they have brochures on gender bullshit and other crap.
I've literally been giving dacwa on this matter and getting ridiculised and even told that I should fear Allah instead of trying to talk sense into them. But still it is affecting many people so keep telling your closest people, the somalis in your neighborhood etc. Keep spreading the word in Somali. I'm glad that they let this information out so they can take it more serious.
AUN, it's crazy wlh! Speaking of the taxi industry many somalis are in this field, soon we will see somali odayaals gathering in groups without a work to go.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The amount of ignorance in our community in regards to the home remedy has me disgusted. There’s this single mother where her children and herself caught the disease and all she keep saying is “we had xabadul sowda “ :drakewtf: :jcoleno: As if this disease can be cured by that

Trending

Latest posts