6 different independence celebrations,8/1,5/18,3/2,..12 diff. Presidents. RIP Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s just time that Puntland declares it’s true attitude. Just declare independence manne! Quit playing this game.

They about to celebrate August 1st like they are truly independent country. They really are independent country. Who are we kidding. The other day VILLA QARXIS send money to a Bossaso road builder and the road builder was arrested by the PL government.

@embarassing are you gonna sit here and deny that Somalia got 12 different presidents including me who use to be the Twitter Somali President :kodaksmiley:
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Didn’t they used to celebrate before like reer SL ?

Adeer, before 1991 (Somalia died 1991), Somalia use to celebrate one awesome day and it was July 1st.

(The dictatorship of Barre use to celebrate the “revolutionary Day” on October 21st. The day of the coup d’etate (Military overthrow)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It won't get recognition. It has no common reason to secede like SL. Puntland has no history pre 1991. SL has history from being a colony and colonies have the right to independence.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The other day VILLA QARXIS send money to a Bossaso road builder and the road builder was arrested by the PL government.
This money was an illegal bribe like the ones wired to others in Garowe and Gaalkacyo and meant to destabilize Puntland.

I'd rather talk about the terrorists Farmajo and his friends have sent to carry out terrorist attacks in Puntland. Farmajo has made clear that he hates nothing more in this world than us. He wants to drag Puntland to his Villa Qarax level and beat us with experience but it will never succeed.
Puntland has no history pre 1991. SL has history from being a colony and colonies have the right to independence.
Puntland has no history pre 1991? That's rich coming from a Somalilander. Remind me how many sultanates did you have before you began prostrating before the ingiriis?
:mjlol:

In Puntland 1da Aguusto>1da Luulyo deal with it:russsmug:

large.jpeg

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This money was an illegal bribe like the ones wired to others in Garowe and Gaalkacyo and meant to destabilize Puntland.

I'd rather talk about the terrorists Farmajo and his friends have sent to carry out terrorist attacks in Puntland. Farmajo has made clear that he hates nothing more in this world than us. He wants to drag Puntland to his Villa Qarax level and beat us with experience but it will never succeed.

Puntland has no history pre 1991? That's rich coming from a Somalilander. Remind me how many sultanates did you have before you began prostrating before the ingiriis?
:mjlol:
Technically speaking it wasn't a country before and isn't a country now. It has no right to secede.
Give me three valid reasons why it should.
The land of Punt and the Majeerteen sultanate has nothing to do with Puntland.

Qabil is not an answer.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Technically speaking it wasn't a country before and isn't a country now. It has no right to secede.
Give me three valid reasons why it should.
The land of Punt and the Majeerteen sultanate has nothing to do with Puntland.

Qabil is not an answer.

Pl has no legal claim to succeed, however who said it is in the state interest to succeed. One of the reasons it was created was to counter Somalilands Ictiraaf seeking. But Pl has put a little some some in the provisional constitution which decrees that PL will become a sovereign nation when Southern Somalia fails and in the case when the fgs get the boot from reer xamar or anyone else.

So yeah PL has a legal claim when it comes to it. Maybe SL and Galmudug are going to be incorporated in our new majeerteen nation.

Trending