59 year old Somali man sexually assaulted children he was giving Qur’an lessons to

Mohamed Omar Ali, 59, is charged with three counts of indecency with a child and one count of sexual assault of a child

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He will serve his time in Houston Texas jail and will be deported back to Somalia later. I think he is winning. Hopefully this experience will bring him back to Allaah swt

Last edited:
He is serve his time in Houston Texas jail and will be deported back to Somalia. I think he is winning. Hopefully this experience will bring him back to Allaah swt

That guy is sick in the head. i would have said to him "aabihiis iyo wixii ku dhashay wass".

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i heard a while ago about how child molesters were treated in prison
if he’s that old and weak he’s not coming out y’all

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i heard a while ago about how child molesters were treated in prison
if he’s that old and weak he’s not coming out y’all

12304.jpg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He probably thought since Christian priests in America get away with this that he could too but he forget a some things 1. He’s Muslim 2. He is not white

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Heartbreaking. :i83dwbv: I've heard too many stories about pervert ma'alims, I'll be teaching Qur'an to my own kids in shaa Allāh.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He probably thought since Christian priests in America get away with this that he could too but he forget a some things 1. He’s Muslim 2. He is not white

No sweety, he wasn't thinking of the Christian priests getting away with it. In Africa, a lot of older somali men are sexually molesting children as we speak now. It is the norm of every race. The sexual demon does not discriminate.

No sweety, he wasn't thinking of the Christian priests getting away with it. In Africa, a lot of older somali men are sexually molesting children as we speak now. It is the norm of every race. The sexual demon does not discriminate.

women do it also.

Trending