57% of Argentina Lives In Poverty

IMG_0730.jpeg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Yet you have the Zionist lapdog milei traveling occupied Palestine to booty clap for the yahuud. Wonder what they have on the guy

Yet you have the Zionist lapdog milei traveling occupied Palestine to booty clap for the yahuud. Wonder what they have on the guy
They don't have anything on him; he pedestalizes Jews to unnatural levels. This was him meeting some vile hyper-Zionist Kabalistic Jew rabbi:

The guy explicitly said he would convert if it were not for his work, where he cannot observe the Shabbat, already believing in whatever the Jews adhere to.

Somali Saayid

VIP
They don't have anything on him; he pedestalizes Jews to unnatural levels. This was him meeting some vile hyper-Zionist Kabalistic Jew rabbi:

The guy explicitly said he would convert if it were not for his work, where he cannot observe the Shabbat, already believing in whatever the Jews adhere to.
I think he is mentally insane, he calls anyone who disagrees with him a freedom hating motherfucker, and calls for death to the liberals in public and on planes.

I think he is mentally insane, he calls anyone who disagrees with him a freedom hating motherfucker, and calls for death to the liberals in public and on planes.
The "freedom" he talks about is from the basis of a very Social Darwinian one where he believes the wealthy ones should be unhindered in their success, as their contribution is the bulk of what elevates a country's improved conditions while placing the poorer as only a burden, with safety nets and institutions to even out goods also considered what goes against the freedom for the few. He does not mean freedom for everyone. I think this guy is a huge fan of Ayn Rand's Objectivist ideology that poses itself as a legitimate philosophical position when it really is elitist greed with zero utilitarian societal perspective or any meaningful commitment to better needs of humanity.

I believe he is similar to Jordan Peterson but more honest and extreme. They're types that believe rich people are good and of higher quality because they are rich; being monetarily well off is the proxy for higher inherent qualities, while poor people are of lower quality. That is why Javier Milei views Jews in such a very unusually high regard because Jews are wealthy and high achievers in matters of academia. These people are easy to figure out.

Somali Saayid

VIP
The "freedom" he talks about is from the basis of a very Social Darwinian one where he believes the wealthy ones should be unhindered in their success, as their contribution is the bulk of what elevates a country's improved conditions while placing the poorer as only a burden, with safety nets and institutions to even out goods also considered what goes against the freedom for the few. He does not mean freedom for everyone. I think this guy is a huge fan of Ayn Rand's Objectivist ideology that poses itself as a legitimate philosophical position when it really is elitist greed with zero utilitarian societal perspective or any meaningful commitment to better needs of humanity.

I believe he is similar to Jordan Peterson but more honest and extreme. They're types that believe rich people are good and of higher quality because they are rich; being monetarily well off is the proxy for higher inherent qualities, while poor people are of lower quality. That is why Javier Milei views Jews in such a very unusually high regard because Jews are wealthy and high achievers in matters of academia. These people are easy to figure out.
Spot on sxb, these folks will only gain more traction as the rich Jews they support only amplify their voices even more. How many Javier Mileis will be in power after 30 yrs, this type of thinking will only spread.

Trending

Latest posts