500 Billion Dollars worth of Illegal fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia loses 500 Billion worth of Illegal fishing to nations like Korea, china Egypt and many others. I looked it up to get a perspective and the GDP of United Arab Emirates is 370 Billion, 166 Billion, Denmark 295, Norway 388... pretty sure there are a lot more surprising countries. and Somalia makes 500 Billion from one sector.. Imagine other Sectors.. could easily be 1 trillion GDP country.. what the f*ck is wrong with us:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

for those wanna watch the full documentary, Its from Aljazeera; "Somalia: The forgotten Story'

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalia loses 500 Billion worth of Illegal fishing to nations like Korea, china Egypt and many others. I looked it up to get a perspective and the GDP of United Arab Emirates is 370 Billion, 166 Billion, Denmark 295, Norway 388... pretty sure there are a lot more surprising countries. and Somalia makes 500 Billion from one sector.. Imagine other Sectors.. could easily be 1 trillion GDP country.. what the f*ck is wrong with us:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

for those wanna watch the full documentary, Its from Aljazeera; "Somalia: The forgotten Story'
We need the pirates doing more work.

Well a country that cannot protect itself is not a country. Somalia exists on paper but damn, they're nothing in the international stage.

Last edited:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;

You prosecute Pirates who were protecting our waters and this is the result.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

You have no idea what GDP is:heh:

More like $200 million, which is still a large sum of
Money and the reason we lose this fish is because we don't fish and we don't have a government too.

Ps the fish is there but there ain't no fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts