5 Most Dangerous Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

01:02 to 01:22

''However, fortunately for Western countries, brave and courageous Somalians have been emigrating in large numbers from their war torn country to such places as the United States, Germany, Sweden, the United Kingdom and other countries to culturally enrich their new homes as valuable and upstanding citizens.''

:mjlol::dead::dead1::deadosama::deadpeter:

The pale man needs to accept that he had his fair share of colonising and domination .now cometh the hour of the Chinese and other Asians .the Madow Man is yet to wake up.

Apollo

VIP
The pale man needs to accept that he had his fair share of colonising and domination .now cometh the hour of the Chinese and other Asians .the Madow Man is yet to wake up.

I can't tell whether he is being sarcastic or he is that cucked (many mainstream cucked whites still think that refugees are beneficial).

giphy.gif

i see no lies!!

This dude was savage
:dead:

This also gives me hope, somalia was the most dangerous country in the world, now its fifth. A sign that things are improving

How did Iraq, Syria and Yemen not make the list though?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
This dude was savage

This also gives me hope, somalia was the most dangerous country in the world, now its fifth. A sign that things are improving

How come did Turkey and France not make the list.

Also did u know the amount of Somalis killed in terror attacks ever is just above the amount deaths in 9/11?

The problem in Somalia is there is no regulation of the media and terror attacks are over-hyped. In America they keep shootings out of the news as possible unless it was perpetrated by a minority.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This dude was savage

Somalia only moved from a failed state status recently. Now it is the worst fragile state.

:hemad:Mogadishu is still the most unstable city. Even kismaayo with all its turmoil is now more stable.

:deadpeter::deadpeter:

The problem in Somalia is there is no regulation of the media and terror attacks are over-hyped. In America they keep shootings out of the news as possible
:what: Maxaad ka wada??!!

Shooting in America and the west are overhyped as f*ck, if a shooting in mass shooting in Somalia were to happen not even Somalis would know about it :umwhat:

Remember Charlie Hebdo? When the it was front page but in the same week Boko Haram massacred a whole town of people??

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How come did Turkey and France not make the list.

Also did u know the amount of Somalis killed in terror attacks ever is just above the amount deaths in 9/11?

The problem in Somalia is there is no regulation of the media and terror attacks are over-hyped. In America they keep shootings out of the news as possible unless it was perpetrated by a minority.

You most be smoking some fire shit, bro :ftw9nwa:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
How did Somalia finishes behind of Venezuela, Nigeria and South Africa :dead:

TheLibertarianQuiche

TheLibertarianQuiche

:what: Maxaad ka wada??!!

Shooting in America and the west are overhyped as f*ck, if a shooting in mass shooting in Somalia were to happen not even Somalis would know about it :umwhat:

Remember Charlie Hebdo? When the it was front page but in the same week Boko Haram massacred a whole town of people??

Fair enough.

When I am Queen of Somalia I will expunge the self-haters, "call me Mos" and cadaan-lovers from my kingdom. Keep mocking instead of helping. Wax dhintay. I wonder if our ancestors would have fought as hard if they knew these type of xayawaan would come from their loins.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia is not that dangerous. It's only dangerous during active conflicts (tribal stuff, al-shabaab eradications etc). When it comes to everyday life it is not dangerous as most of the people are relatively pious people who are afraid of committing sins.

While in those Latino countries and Sub-Saharan countries you generally have massive drug problems and general societal degeneracy (no norms whatsoever) you won't find in Somalia. This is a lot more dangerous when it comes to daily life.

Status
Not open for further replies.