5 More Years for Muse Biixi The Great Somaliland President!

5 More Years For Muse Biixi?

• Total voters

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I would like to send my thanks to Muse Bixi for being the great Somaliland president ever.

He has been absolutely wonderful, a gift to both Puntland and SSC-Khaatumo

5 More Years!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalilanders realizing why we supported Bixi the past 5 years:

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

cow

VIP
Biixi needs to go hopefully someone with a brain takes over and stops unnecessary wars. Peace is the ultimate goal.

But looking at the opposition they are just as dumb as him and believe in the British borders.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Our sleeper agent to destroy SL. I hope he doesn’t get reinstated because by that time SL should have already fallen

it is not cii, it is reality.

you guy has been working for the qaran, the Somali qaran 😎

reality is that you businessmen get extorted by alshabab on the daily basis and hsm is sabotaging your projects not to mention the ongoing beef between mj subclans yet you go and post about biixi and SL if thats ain't cill I don't know what it is

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
reality is that you businessmen get extorted by alshabab on the daily basis and hsm is sabotaging your projects not to mention the ongoing beef between mj subclans yet you go and post about biixi and SL if thats ain't cill I don't know what it is
what are you on about?

what beef? cleary you do not understand the situation in pl.

let me give you a quick run down: reer maxamuud salebaan are the custodians of PL.

each branch of maxamuud salebaan has a vision on how to be a great custodian.

yet none of them is willing to destroy the progress due to kinship (ISMO).

my people do not get extorted by Al Shabaab, those are your irir brothers called the hawiye lol.

hsm is signing sl projects too since he is the federal madaxweyne you dumb dumb.

there is no naxariis in somali politics waryaa !!

today i might beef with HG and tomorrow we can usher in a new political alliance, that is the reality.

your people are just lame losers who tie emotions with politics hence why we still hear the cries of the death and destruction caused by a men who died 3 decades ago.

ciil is the middle name for somalilanders kkkkk.

Trending