4head appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4head
We all get depressed.
I got mostly depressed at winter time.
When you wake up it's dark, then you go to work or school then when you get off work or school it's again dark as f*ck. Reiny and cloudy like 90% of the time. But I think maybe the weather is a bit better in France compared to where I live far up north.. I've been to France a couple of times people also seems to be more friendly down there.
Here everyone is equally depressed and never even great eachother.
winter season is depression season for sure but I love when it rains, am I the only person that loves rain? it makes me feel at ease.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@4head, what is this I'm hearing? You have such a cheerful disposition. You're normally very positive, liven up the mood and 100% yourself. You are not alone in any hardship you're experiencing.

Please know that we appreciate your presence, your uniqueness and it would be travesty if something were to happen to you.

You are cared for, you matter and you're enough, right now! :it0tdo8:

If you need a listening ear, I'm here. Not just me, we.

winter season is depression season for sure but I love when it rains, am I the only person that loves rain? it makes me feel at ease.
90% of the time it's raining or windy weather.. You can't even enjoy a walk in the park. I don't mind if it rains once a while.. I prefer a balanced weather.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
90% of the time it's raining or windy weather.. You can't even enjoy a walk in the park. I don't mind if it rains once a while.. I prefer a balanced weather.

Consider LED light therapy. It was intially used to help treat Season Affect Disorder (SAD). It's said to help enhance mood, boosts concentration, helps regulate your sleep habits and raises testosterone levels. Not very expensive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts