4head appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Saturday in France. No more questions please.

2135.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Who’s single? Get glasses and watch my wedding picture with my qalanjo, @Reiko

Reiko i not married to u huuno. Reiko is the type of abaayo who loves her own single bed. Believe, she will slap u unknowingly during sleep in the nite. Be warned

Reiko i not married to u huuno. Reiko is the type of abaayo who loves her own single bed. Believe, she will slap u unknowingly during sleep in the nite. Be warned

@Basra

She can fart on my face if she wants to, ehheeem, I mean during her sleep, since it’s the only time women fart. Eeddo, this thread is to appreciate our great friend @4head if you want to diss @Reiko diss her somewhere else. Thanks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

She can fart on my face if she wants to, ehheeem, I mean during her sleep, since it’s the only time women fart. Eeddo, this thread is to appreciate our great friend @4head if you want to diss @Reiko diss her somewhere else. Thanks.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool Wow.....Reiko dhuuso? u darn right i am out here loooooooool

I will ship any of you as I please, don’t you dare try it with me. I will write erotica, you will be featured.

@A_A

Did you say erotica? Here is a volunteer and could you please pair me with lugo-gaab @halwa were we both eating fish and she swallows a bone and gets stuck in her throat. I have to do a cpr on her and suck it out. Is that too graphic? Kissing is banned in Bosaaso. Damn those ictisaam wadaaddo @Cognitivedissonance ayaa noo keenay.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

Did you say erotica? Here is a volunteer and could you please pair me with lugo-gaab @halwa were we both eating fish and she swallows a bone and gets stuck in her throat. I have to do a cpr on her and suck it out. Is that too graphic? Kissing is banned in Bosaaso. Damn those ictisaam wadaaddo @Cognitivedissonance ayaa noo keenay.
:jaynerd:
If she allows it then yes, a strange premise though.
Why do you need to do CPR if the fish bone is the thing choking her? :ayaanswag:

@4head
We all get depressed.
I got mostly depressed at winter time.
When you wake up it's dark, then you go to work or school then when you get off work or school it's again dark as f*ck. Reiny and cloudy like 90% of the time. But I think maybe the weather is a bit better in France compared to where I live far up north.. I've been to France a couple of times people also seems to be more friendly down there.
Here everyone is equally depressed and never even great eachother.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I don’t who said it but it goes something like this “ We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is practically the same” I wish you a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts