Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’d rather not talk about it.
yaab.PNG Ok, peace out!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
After every rainy season there is a drought. But after every drought there is rain. You are a strong geeljire. I know you will get through this.

@4head, you are the most loved user on this site and we want the best for you. Ramadan is coming soon and we really want you to join us. There is no better time.

If you need someone to talk to you can dm me anytime sxb.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
After every rainy season there is a drought. But after every drought there is rain. You are a strong geeljire. I know you will get through this.

@4head, you are the most loved user on this site and we want the best for you. Ramadan is coming soon and we really want you to join us. There is no better time.

If you need someone to talk to you can dm me anytime sxb.
Crow :friendhug:

A_A

I ship abayoo you guys get my blessings:camby:
That’s it, I’m going to write a lemon fan fiction shipping you and.....Kickz! Yes, together as a couple. You think I’m scared? IVE DONE THIS SORT OF STUFF FOR YEARS. IT’LL BE M-PREG TOO.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What happened to 4heahd? is he dead? He is probably watching Pulp Fiction. I bet Reiko has something to do with his missing in action. The girl has been down lately too

Tukraq

VIP
That’s it, I’m going to write a lemon fan fiction shipping you and.....Kickz! Yes, together as a couple. You think I’m scared? IVE DONE THIS SORT OF STUFF FOR YEARS. IT’LL BE M-PREG TOO.
Nayaa wa qooqde, :mahubowtf: watch who you fantasize about:fredo: there’s a reason your a retired writer :westbrookwtf: it better stay that way:ufdup:

@4head

Is a funny and friendly guy and I hope he understands that many people care about him and want him to reach out to them. I sent him a DM last Saturday and I hope that he read it. We missed you mate and get well.

A_A

I will ship any of you as I please, don’t you dare try it with me. I will write erotica, you will be featured.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@4head

Is a funny and friendly guy and I hope he understands that many people care about him and want him to reach out to them. I sent him a DM last Saturday and I hope that he read it. We missed you mate and get well.

Last Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending