Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
wtf is LGTV ?

lg-tv-32-inch-and-24-inch-500x500.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One of my favorite users on here, his shitposting is legendary. Body positive and hilarious. His shenanigans and weird thing with wigs, the guy is beyond weird. But aren’t we all?
@Timo Madow and proud @Dalmoor @AussieHustler @roble @Kodeen @henni @halwa @Samaalic Era
He’s in a tough place, so show some love everyone!
Wait, what happened to Okok? I mean @4head. I don't know what's going on? Is he ill or sumn? :patrice:

:fredo: @A_A
20190325_115500.gif
or else Imma make your life a living hell. Jot that down. :pacspit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s been really down lately, he’s talked about struggling with depression before. I wanted to show him that he’s not alone.
I might do one for you, it’s just....your not that special.

Well he is going thru something...he is about to take the Shahadaa

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@4head I know you're going through rough times but never lose hope in life. Just keep your head up and keep moving forward. Sometimes life doesn't go accordingly to plan but that doesn't justify giving up. Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life.

Also, please come back to Islam. It's the only way to cure your depression and bring peace to your soul.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@4head is a great guy. Very funny and intelligent, not to mention his excellent taste in music.

I am there for you sahiib if you want to talk.

@4head is kind, he is one of the funniest user in sspot. I am sorry that you are in so much pain, you will get through this. Always remember you are strong and this feeling will not last forever. I hope you get better.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@4head Even though I really don't know what happened to you, hope you're doing well. You can dm me if you wanna have someone to socialize with. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.