4chan obsessed with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro this is a pathetic attempt by the OP to try and relate us to blacks somehow,she probably went to 4chan acting black joining her black pimp to fight those losers,when they finally asked her where she is from,the went "i am somali, black a real ****** and proud of it"
somali hate is real we dont really belong anywhere,so this low IQ OP is trying to make us belong in wakanda,thought this was obvious
yeah I dont trust this OP....as you said she probably has her own agenda and she has already made it clear with her previous posting

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
IMG_1425.PNG

So it shouldn't be surprising they're equally fucked up and maybe even agree with them? Somalis have an issue with being Somali, they're always clinging to one group or another. It just so happens to be that this place developed a weird anti-Bantu backlash movement. It shouldn't even be surprising if the people here secretly agreed (and they fucking do) with their take on Somalis. No other group of people are as critical, toxic and negative of themselves.

Somalispot = Somali 4chan
Some people here say Somalis 68 IQ and they are selfhaters but criticism of habits isn’t

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Why argue with 40 year old overweight shits with diabetes still living under their parents basement? And besides, its their fault for prolonging our downfall by 15 years and funding jihadis and clans againts the government in muqdishu. f*ck those those pigs.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They're talking about you LOL! :chrisfreshhah:

They're insulting us for not knowing how to use their forum but the truth is you can comment on their forum without making an account. Just click this at the bottom of the page.

g-nwb1MZQvu2ALsK04eITQ.png
:ooh:
The first guy is actually smart. In Canada, we've even managed to take over the ministry of immigration. That's like giving the bank robbers the keys to the bank.
:russ:
Did you know that some famous alt righters have Asian partners ?
Even they have realised how disgusting, used up, and mouthy cadaan women are. Why marry an cadaan who talks back when virgin Mei Ling will wash your feet for you? The only problem is they produce downie looking children.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Even they have realised how disgusting, used up, and mouthy cadaan women are. Why marry an cadaan who talks back when virgin Mei Ling will wash your feet for you? The only problem is they produce downie looking children.
:mjlol:
True but i dont think Asain women are attractive to them, they want an obedient wife that stays home even if shes ugly, also they want smart kids

You need to be a strategic genius to get a date with nice looking cadaan women, and these incel alt righters dont have a chance because they want sex on the first conversation

View attachment 55149
I’m banned because I made a thread saying that whites are genetically inferior pigskins who even the sun hates

Saxib you can’t just go all out karbaash on them. You have to chip away at their self esteem slowly. I’m gonna make an account. They’ll be suicidal incels when I’m done. Well actually they already are. But I’ll do my best to ruin their “safe space”.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
IQ smh we are always discredited for that by people who know next to nothing about Somali's, we produce world-class poets but I guess that means nothing to them. sure we don't produce the best mathematicians but we did the best we could in the environment we had usually arid land, Somali's have a high verbal and musical intelligence very high considering what Europeans have produced in a few hundred years in relative peace compared to us and our constant clan warfare

IQ smh we are always discredited for that by people who know next to nothing about Somali's, we produce world-class poets but I guess that means nothing to them. sure we don't produce the best mathematicians but we did the best we could in the environment we had usually arid land, Somali's have a high verbal and musical intelligence very high considering what Europeans have produced in a few hundred years in relative peace compared to us and our constant clan warfare
f*ck cadaans g. Their opinion don't matter because they used to bathe in shit :cryinglaughsmiley:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
4chan takes on Somalis is the general opinion taken to the extreme. In the coming decades expect this type of talk to go mainstream. :trumpsmirk:

4chan takes on Somalis is the general opinion taken to the extreme. In the coming decades expect this type of talk to go mainstream. :trumpsmirk:
It won't go mainstream because white boys are only tough on the internet and only the internet. They can't talk that shit in real life, cause they will get their shit fucked up and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.