45 year old went to Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thst is because I thought you had a pussy.

:manny::browtf:

Why are you mercury though? You might as well be Venus.

Mercury its greek mythology hence the name and thats the logo

latest

Youre either blind or cant read if you think Im a Female just by clicking on My profile you could read Male

Youre still gay

Can you come abuse my black ass, I have been a naughty boy

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Mercury its greek mythology hence the name and thats the logo

latest

Youre either blind or cant read if you think Im a Female just by clicking on My profile you could read Male

Youre still gay

I don't click people's profile I go by pure extinct.

Anyways I don't feel comfortable talking to some fckkng guy so just forget about this whole thing happened.

Thst is it. Khalaas.

Nagula waad Meesha

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't click people's profile I go by pure extinct.

Anyways I don't feel comfortable talking to some fckkng guy so just forget about this whole thing happened.

Thst is it. Khalaas.

Nagula waad Meesha
Illahay ba kugu dharshee look at the way he's standing on his avatar illahay ba kugu dharshee ninkas saas U qaloocan fruity soo u ma eeko nigga is posted like he's name was Diana Ross :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

VIP
Judging from the pic in your profile (assuming it is you), yes indeed I could very easily kick your ass. I am bigger than you and much stronger in all facets.

Thats what they all say later they get their ass beat looks aint got shit to do with fighting you can either fight or not

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Thats what they all say later they get their ass beat looks aint got shit to do with fighting you can either fight or not

Unless you are skilled fighter who can overcome apparent size disadvantage, then yes size does has everything to do with it.

I would sure lovd to perform rear naked choke thst I have been working on. I haven't yet tested it

Mercury

VIP
Unless you are skilled fighter who can overcome apparent size disadvantage, then yes size does has everything to do with it.

I would sure lovd to perform rear naked choke thst I have been working on. I haven't yet tested it

Whatever tell yourself that I would still beat you And You wouldnt be the first Guy who abuses girls I lay My hands on

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mercury abaayo I'm sorry for my rude comments walaalo I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me abaayo macaan I heard you make the best muufo iyo canjeero plus I heard it through the grapevine that your bariis iyo hilib isku kaaris is to die for you're blessed in the culinary art abaayo :lawd:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Judging from the pic in your profile (assuming it is you), yes indeed I could very easily kick your ass. I am bigger than you and much stronger in all facets.
Mercury is a good cook you will not be in the mood to fight once Mercury cooks you the finest food besides they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach boowe kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.