45 year old went to Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To marry an 18 year old girl, 6 months later, he brings her to MN, isolated her from society, beat her, starved her. She finally called 911, well actually the neighbors did when they saw her running out of the house screaming. He got arrested, go bailed out by his clansmen. His qabiil are now asking for donations because she wrongly accused him. The girl was traumatized to the point she said she wants to go back to Kenya.

Evil man. I hope he rots in jail. And shame on his qabiil for saying that he's being wrongly accused.

Her intentions weren't pure when she married him, a man in her father age. It's very likely that she turned down a miskeen faarax in her age who loved her because of money and passport. No sympathy from me :trash:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
To marry an 18 year old girl, 6 months later, he brings her to MN, isolated her from society, beat her, starved her. She finally called 911, well actually the neighbors did when they saw her running out of the house screaming. He got arrested, go bailed out by his clansmen. His qabiil are now asking for donations because she wrongly accused him. The girl was traumatized to the point she said she wants to go back to Kenya.

Evil man. I hope he rots in jail. And shame on his qabiil for saying that he's being wrongly accused.
Do you have sources? And I hate it when a qabil defends someone even though they are clearly wrong

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Her intentions weren't pure when she married him, a man in her father age. It's very likely that she turned down a miskeen faarax in her age who loved her because of money and passport. No sympathy from me :trash:

You realize that these girls are raise by three r hooyo to choose old men who can better their situation. It's not something sinister, he probably told her he could improve her situation his own damn self.

You realize that these girls are raise by three r hooyo to choose old men who can better their situation. It's not something sinister, he probably told her he could improve her situation his own damn self.

Gold diggers and their hooyos :trash:
A man who marries way below his station is up to no good. This how the Prince treats his Cinderella in real live:icon lol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
probably deserved it. These broads be growing bolder and bolder. Sometimes, they need be beaten to excerpt some male dominance.

Yes I am all for domestic "abuse" if they wife or the lady of the house gets little to chatty

Gibiin-Udug

probably deserved it. These broads be growing bolder and bolder. Sometimes, they need be beaten to excerpt some male dominance.

Yes I am all for domestic "abuse" if they wife or the lady of the house gets little to chatty
I hope Tyrone makes you his when you go to jail for domestic abuse.

Hoe..

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Im all for domestic abuse on your black ass

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Stop spreading rumors about my internal affairs. You don't know what she did to me inside the home. I took some pills for her to keep her satisfied and I went mental.

My defense in court is "temporary moment of mental insanity"

Gibiin-Udug

Stop spreading rumors about my internal affairs. You don't know what she did to me inside the home. I took some pills for her to keep her satisfied and I went mental.

My defense in court is "temporary moment of mental insanity"
This isn't a laughing matter.

:bell:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This isn't a laughing matter.

:bell:
Munafiqnimoda fiiriya IMG_7070.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending