Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1618188219041.png
1618188219149.png

Fay

DELETED
Lol, this is very common amongst somalis tho they r very insecure about age and lie about it.. i find it hard to believe any somali persons age especially when they dont look it unless they were born in the west. I don't bother asking them. I will never understand why age is such an ceeb. Tf especially when somali ppl age well.

Stop pushing FAKE news sxb, there are real pedos out there, but this dude aint one of them. The lady is a garoob meaning she is a mother from earlier marriage and she is 19 or 21 dont remember exactly. And he admitted that he is 27.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Lol, this is very common amongst somalis tho they r very insecure about age and lie about it.. i find it hard to believe any somali persons age especially when they dont look it unless they were born in the west. I don't bother asking them. I will never understand why age is such an ceeb. Tf especially when somali ppl age well.

Somali people are allergic to work , I’ve met men and women who were 45 claiming to be 25 years old:tacky:

And they have children that are in their teens as well:duck:

Fay

DELETED
uk and Holland , it’s mostly a fob thing, are they the same in the us ?
Oh girl hell ye im from Toronto but ive never seen so many fobs in my life.. most canadian somalis i grew up with inc myself r canadian born.. i wasnt used to fobs til i came here lol..

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Oh girl hell ye im from Toronto but ive never seen so many fobs in my life.. most canadian somalis i grew up with inc myself r canadian born.. i wasnt used to fobs til i came here lol..

Where in the US do you live ?

Loool i wonder why