4 out of 10 of Keynan women tested positive for syphilis

It was the British who added NGD to Kenya. I assume you live in UK. Go and take it to the King you pledged allegiance to, you fruity fake.

And it is with the grace of the Kenyan government they allowed the Somali refugees from Somalia to arrive and find food and shelter in Kenya.

Somalis in Kenya serve all functions of the Kenyan government. We have speaker of the Kenyan parliament who is a Somali. Different cabinet ministers are also held by Somali Kenyans. President William Ruto disbanded the police units that committed human-rights violations against Somalis and other Kenyans.

Today, unlike Somalis in Somalia, Somali Kenyans are part of vibrant democracy and a nation with middle economy that they're part of.

I am a pan-Africanist, so your gibberish wont matter. As for Kenya bombing Somali civilians in Jubbaland, it is unfortunate; however, who destroyed the Somali state that protected Somalis and defended Somali people in Somalia? Who denied successive governments from taking hold in Somali soil? It is the Somali people in Somalia. And for goodness sake, the Kenyan government established the current government in Imbagathi, in case you don't remember.

Get lost, you 60 IQ peasant. I am sick of the dumb and ignorant, narrow, and hollow "nationalism" from goofies like you. Somalia and Somali people will never reach far with a mindset like the one you have.
Every government in Kenya has committed crimes against somalis, from the first one to the current one.

What is NGD? You mean Waamo or NFD? You know that SYL sheltered mau-mau fighters and ran guns to them, worthless kikuyu went to their white masters and asked them for Somali lands in exchange for letting their tea companies keep the green lush lands that the white man stole from them.

as for a few corrupt politicians, in 1990 Kenya arrested Somali MP’s, governors and many officers for racist reasons and locked them up in the desert. If you are a Somali sijui idiot who thinks Kenyans accept you as one of them then. You are low IQ, like a black man who thinks he is white.

pan-africanism is simply whitewashing the oppression of multiple African ethnicities by other ones, it’s a Eurocentric ideology that denies Africans the rights that Europeans have, of ethnic self-determination. Of course a Kikuyu like you would be happy with the way the white man set up your state, 90 percent of Kikuyus live within Kenya, unlike Masaai, Somalis, Luo etc.

All of these because I told these dumb and mean-spirited people to be respectful to Kenyans. What are these hooligans trying to prove? Do they think they can harm Kenya with the nonsense they post online? I clearly see a group of people who all they do is chat sh-t online.

kenya haa burburto. You go beyond respectful, you want Somalis to worship their oppressors,

you are below zero IQ if you come on a Somali forum and gas up amharas or Kikuyus. Many people have lost their families in racist genicides done by the Kenyan state, for you to come on here and racistly say that Somalis should be thankful to be living on their own land is crybullying.

I have no problem with co-existence with a Kenya that respects Somalis rights and their borders and bear no hatred towards Kenyan people but you are an idiot who minimizing the Somali struggle and is hateful towards Somali people.

Every government in Kenya has committed crimes against somalis, from the first one to the current one.

What is NGD? You mean Waamo or NFD? You know that SYL sheltered mau-mau fighters and ran guns to them, worthless kikuyu went to their white masters and asked them for Somali lands in exchange for letting their tea companies keep the green lush lands that the white man stole from them.

as for a few corrupt politicians, in 1990 Kenya arrested Somali MP’s, governors and many officers for racist reasons and locked them up in the desert. If you are a Somali sijui idiot who thinks Kenyans accept you as one of them then. You are low IQ, like a black man who thinks he is white.

pan-africanism is simply whitewashing the oppression of multiple African ethnicities by other ones, it’s a Eurocentric ideology that denies Africans the rights that Europeans have, of ethnic self-determination. Of course a Kikuyu like you would be happy with the way the white man set up your state, 90 percent of Kikuyus live within Kenya, unlike Masaai, Somalis, Luo etc.

Yada, yada. Perhaps I should stop responding to you, fruity fake. It is beneath me that I try to reason with someone like you. Bye now and stop quoting me. I have no intention of losing any more brain-cells.

Yada, yada. Perhaps I should stop responding to you, fruity fake. It is beneath me that I try to reason with someone like you. Bye now and stop quoting me. I have no intention of losing any more brain-cells.

you should, and I will have the mods flair you as a Kenyan, ruunta baa soo cadatay

Somali nomads have this curse "jabti iyo xabadi ku dishey", meaning "may you die due to syphilis or a bullet". They do that to the person they despise so much.

p.s.. Any how folks, Kenyans our fellow Africans and closest neighbor. For those of you who are calling them names, give it up, they're our brethren and one of our closest neighbors.
I think you are referring to Cudurka Jabtada which is not Syphilis but Gonorrhea. Syphilis was a New World disease imported to Europe/Old World by returning Iberian sailors/conquistadors who had sexual relations with native American women. Somalis were never really exposed to Syphilis until relatively recently due to the isolated nature of our ethnic group.

I also doubt that Jabta was common among Somalis as we were relatively chaste in our nomadic existence. Things have obviously changed now with increased urbanisation; Somali men frequenting Ajnabi prostitutes/loose Xalimos in Kenya, Ethiopia etc. bringing Cudur back home; sexual promiscuity increasing in cities etc. along with underground prostitution.

Ain't saying Jabta is harmless, your male member will be pissing pus but you will not slowly die and lose your marbles like untreated Syphilis. There is a medical crisis on the horizon as the bacteria that cause these diseases are evolving making them resistant to most antibiotics used for treating these bacterial infections.

Stay Safe, Stay Monogamous Gerigoor and avoid tempting Dhi.los, Somali or Ajnabi, when on holiday in Addis or Nairobi.:lolbron:

Last edited:
I think you are referring to Cudurka Jabtada which is not Syphilis but Gonorrhea. Syphilis was a New World disease imported to Europe/Old World by returning Iberian sailors/conquistadors who had sexual relations with native American women. Somalis were never really exposed to Syphilis until relatively recently due to the isolated nature of our ethnic group.

I also doubt that Jabta was common among Somalis as we were relatively chaste in our nomadic existence. Things have obviously changed now with increased urbanisation; Somali men frequenting Ajnabi prostitutes/loose Xalimos in Kenya, Ethiopia etc. bringing Cudur back home; sexual promiscuity increasing in cities etc. along with underground prostitution.

Ain't saying Jabta is harmless, your male member will be pissing pus but you will not slowly die and lose your marbles like untreated Syphilis. There is a medical crisis on the horizon as the bacteria that cause these diseases are evolving making them resistant to most antibiotics used for treating these bacterial infections.

Stay Safe, Stay Monogamous Gerigoor and avoid tempting Dhi.los, Somali or Ajnabi, when on holiday in Addis or Nairobi.:lolbron:

:dead:

I never get myself involved relationships out of wedlock. But I was very close to getting second and third wives when I visited back home, but then I opted out as I calculated my options. I realized the time my kids in the States will be missing and amount of travels that I need to make back home. So maasha'Allah, I am sticking around for now.

Somali men and their dirty andho visit Kenyan/Ethiopian prostitutes and infect their wives. Many Somali women who’ve only ever had one sexual partner die from AIDS because Somali men are and gaalo with fake sheikh outfits (to fufill their drag fantasies)

GemState

36/21
VIP
It was the British who added NFD to Kenya. I assume you live in UK. Go and take it to the King you pledged allegiance to, you fruity fake.
In 1962, the colonial administration set up an independent Commission of Inquiry to carry out a referendum to determine whether the NFD population should or not join the Republic of Somalia. The referendum commission published the results, with a majority of 86% of the people in favor of joining Somalia.

After gaining independence in 1963, Kenya rejected the outcome of the referendum. It is important to not speak on things you are ignorant of

In 1962, the colonial administration set up an independent Commission of Inquiry to carry out a referendum to determine whether the NFD population should or not join the Republic of Somalia. The referendum commission published the results, with a majority of 86% of the people in favor of joining Somalia.

After gaining independence in 1963, Kenya rejected the outcome of the referendum. It is important to not speak on things you are ignorant of

"The results of the referendum showed that the Somali, Borana, Rendille and Muslim
population in NFD voted in favour of secession while the riverine population of Garissa and the non-Muslim minorities of Boran, Gabra, Sakuyye, Burji, Konso, Gelubba, Samburu, Turkna and Meru in Isiolo and Moyale districts voted for union with Kenya. As a result, the commission concluded on 20 December 1962 that the majority of NFD residents favoured secession from Kenya (Adar 1994: 78- 83; Kariuki 2015: 232).

NFD’s Destination

Despite the commission’s conclusion that the majority of NFD voted in favour of secession from
Kenya in the 1962 referendum, British government was unwilling to abide by the result of the
commission’s investigation on the grounds that it was not ready to take a unilateral decision on the future of the territory in time so close to Kenya’s independence.
The Kenya Regional Boundaries Commission which formed in 1963 to verify and ratify regional boundaries had included NFD as part of Kenya, forming the seventh province by the title ‘North Eastern Province’; including Garissa, Wajir and Mandera districts (Whittaker 2015: 34), while the rest of NFD districts; Moyale, Isiolo and Marsabit annexed to Eastern Province. This matter was earlier discussed and agreed to at Lancaster House Conference, London, 1962, by both Kenya and British Colonial Office, which show that the two parties were not interested in the secession of NFD (Biwott: 1992).

The Secretary of State for the Colonies, Duncan Sandys, argued that although the
Predominantly-Somali areas of NFD had ‘overwhelmingly’ expressed a desire to secede, British interests would be best served by keeping all of the NFD districts within Kenya after independence. The secession would remove the buffer between the Arab and African worlds, it would anger the Ethiopians and therefore, jeopardize the British military base in Aden, Yemen, and there was the ‘hope’ of oil (Whittaker 2015: 34)
. "

Don't act smart when you don't know jack about the source of NFD becoming part of Kenya and British government's decision to ignore the legitimate aspirations of the people who voted for unification with Somalia.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Millions of Somalis took refuge in Kenya and run thriving business there. We do so much sh-t that Kenyans tolerate us. Go and learn on how to be grateful to people who allowed you to live in their country, you dumb peasant. They are also a close neighbor and our African brothers. Fyi, there are over millions of Kenyan Muslims, so they're our brothers in faith and in the same continent and in the same East Africa region.

When I respond to dumbo like you, I lose braincells. Go and talk to simple and brain-dead peasants like you.
Kenyan planes bomb Gedo everyday, they are not our friends but an enemy. They only host Somalis in Somali occupied NFD, which is not Kikiyuu land. They are actually profiting from our refugees via UN funding.

Kenyan planes bomb Gedo everyday, they are not our friends but an enemy. They only host Somalis in Somali occupied NFD, which is not Kikiyuu land. They are actually profiting from our refugees via UN funding.

If Somalis didn't destroy the Somali state and didn't prevent a capable Somali government from taking hold in Somalia, we wouldn't be having this issue. The root cause of the problem lies with the Somalis who can't agree on having a stable government after 3 decades.

And when KDF was bombing Gedo, all of the today's politicians were meeting in Nairobi and nodding their heads for the Kenyatta government, cheering the attacks. They didn't see the pain of Gedo as their own but Farmaajo's and MX pain That should tell you those attacks were not happening in vacuum. Somalia has one main enemy: Somali elites.

It is better for Reer Gedo to forget about the carcass called Somalia and chart their own destiny.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
All of these because I told these dumb and mean-spirited people to be respectful to Kenyans. What are these hooligans trying to prove? Do they think they can harm Kenya with the nonsense they post online? I clearly see a group of people who all they do is chat sh-t online.
nonsense? The source is from well known Kenyan journal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If Somalis didn't destroy the Somali state and didn't prevent a capable Somali government from taking hold in Somalia, we wouldn't be having this issue. The root cause of the problem lies with the Somalis who can't agree on having a stable government after 3 decades.

And when KDF was bombing Gedo, all of the today's politicians were meeting in Nairobi and nodding their heads for the Kenyatta government, cheering the attacks. They didn't see the pain of Gedo as their own but Farmaajo's and MX pain That should tell you those attacks were not happening in vacuum. Somalia has one main enemy: Somali elites.

It is better for Reer Gedo to forget about the carcass called Somalia and chart their own destiny.
This is true, Somalis are beholden to Nairobi and are willingly allowing this, I understand where you are coming from.

GemState

36/21
VIP
"The results of the referendum showed that the Somali, Borana, Rendille and Muslim
population in NFD voted in favour of secession while the riverine population of Garissa and the non-Muslim minorities of Boran, Gabra, Sakuyye, Burji, Konso, Gelubba, Samburu, Turkna and Meru in Isiolo and Moyale districts voted for union with Kenya. As a result, the commission concluded on 20 December 1962 that the majority of NFD residents favoured secession from Kenya (Adar 1994: 78- 83; Kariuki 2015: 232).

NFD’s Destination

Despite the commission’s conclusion that the majority of NFD voted in favour of secession from
Kenya in the 1962 referendum, British government was unwilling to abide by the result of the
commission’s investigation on the grounds that it was not ready to take a unilateral decision on the future of the territory in time so close to Kenya’s independence.
The Kenya Regional Boundaries Commission which formed in 1963 to verify and ratify regional boundaries had included NFD as part of Kenya, forming the seventh province by the title ‘North Eastern Province’; including Garissa, Wajir and Mandera districts (Whittaker 2015: 34), while the rest of NFD districts; Moyale, Isiolo and Marsabit annexed to Eastern Province. This matter was earlier discussed and agreed to at Lancaster House Conference, London, 1962, by both Kenya and British Colonial Office, which show that the two parties were not interested in the secession of NFD (Biwott: 1992).

The Secretary of State for the Colonies, Duncan Sandys, argued that although the
Predominantly-Somali areas of NFD had ‘overwhelmingly’ expressed a desire to secede, British interests would be best served by keeping all of the NFD districts within Kenya after independence. The secession would remove the buffer between the Arab and African worlds, it would anger the Ethiopians and therefore, jeopardize the British military base in Aden, Yemen, and there was the ‘hope’ of oil (Whittaker 2015: 34)
. "

Don't act smart when you don't know jack about the source of NFD becoming part of Kenya and British government's decision to ignore the legitimate aspirations of the people who voted for unification with Somalia.
Are you retarded? Read your own source.

There would be no Wagalla Massacre, Bula Kartasi, Malkamari, etc or any Somalis in Kenya if Jomo had accepted the results of the 1962 referendum.

There would be no Wagalla Massacre, Bula Kartasi, Malkamari, etc or any Somalis in Kenya if Jomo had accepted the results of the 1962 referendum.

The problem is you lack a context of how NFD was annexed to Kenya. First, when the referendum was held in NFD, Kenya wasn't an independent country; it was under British rule. It was the British government's decision at the time that regarded the will of the people in NFD and annexed it to Kenya. Jomo Kenyatta's role was right after the independence.

Do you know the Somali government severed the diplomatic relations with the British government as a result of their decision to discard the will of the Somalis and other Muslims in NFD?

"British Colonial Secretary Reginald
Maudlingresponded to the NFD-Somali
request by announcing on April 6,1962
that a commission would be appointed
to inquire into the state of public opinion
in the NFD.' In December 1962, the,
commission's report was conclusive. It
stated that the majority of the people
overwhelmingly supported the
unification of the area with Somalia.
However, the British government
acrobatically violated the spirit and the
findings of the commission; it quickly
rushed through its own Report of the
Regional Boundaries Commission. The
latter report deliberately recommended
keeping the area within Kenya by simply
redrawing regional borders? According
to the Somali government, Britain's
reversal of policy on this matter was due
to pressure from Ethiopia against
reunification and the concession both
Britain and the Kenya African National
Union (KANU)made over the question
of white settlers in Kenya? Betrayed by
Britain's move, the Somali government
severed diplomatic relations with the
U.K. on March 18, 1963."

Stop wasting my time, you goofy. NFD was annexed to Kenya due to British government's decision, and that is why the Somali government severed ties with that evil island.

It seems you all live in UK and can't take the risk of acknowledging who was responsible the forced NFD unification with Kenya.

They have the incapacity and incapability of admitting that Kenya has any faults whatsoever. Do not argue with them. They are idiotic

They have the incapacity and incapability of admitting that Kenya has any faults whatsoever. Do not argue with them. They are idiotic

No one is absolving Kenya's transgressions against Somalis, you retard. We're just pointing to the source of the problem - which is UK's disregard of the will expressed through a referendum by the Somalis and other Muslims in NFD in 1962. It seems you and @GemState don't want that to be stated, and the only explanation we can deduce from the indifference that you showed to the British role is you live in UK and of course don't want to upset your hosts there.