4 out of 10 of Keynan women tested positive for syphilis

I wouldn’t reject a kikuyu queen. Top ten African ethnicities lol. Look at her beautiful skin tone wllhi.

Attachments

• 04CF4328-228C-4EB6-B0E2-56D498682CC8.jpeg
    04CF4328-228C-4EB6-B0E2-56D498682CC8.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 77

Amber

A blessed human
I wouldn’t reject a kikuyu queen. Top ten African ethnicities lol. Look at her beautiful skin tone wllhi.
attractive much???

Attachments

• portrait-of-a-young-kikuyu-woman-kenya-masai-mara-EBRDM6.jpg
    portrait-of-a-young-kikuyu-woman-kenya-masai-mara-EBRDM6.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 80
Somali nomads have this curse "jabti iyo xabadi ku dishey", meaning "may you die due to syphilis or a bullet". They do that to the person they despise so much.

p.s.. Any how folks, Kenyans our fellow Africans and closest neighbor. For those of you who are calling them names, give it up, they're our brethren and one of our closest neighbors.

Somali nomads have this curse "jabti iyo xabadi ku dishey", meaning "may you die due to syphilis or a bullet". They do that to the person they despise so much.

p.s.. Any how folks, Kenyans our fellow Africans and closest neighbor. For those of you who are calling them names, give it up, they're our brethren and one of our closest neighbors.

trash post, you go too far with this into c00nery

they’re not our brethren nor our neighbors, but just because they have an imperalistic government that makes Somali peoples lives misery doesn’t mean that you need to call them ugly.

trash post, you go too far with this into c00nery

they’re not our brethren nor our neighbors, but just because they have an imperalistic government that makes Somali peoples lives misery doesn’t mean that you need to call them ugly.

Millions of Somalis took refuge in Kenya and run thriving business there. We do so much sh-t that Kenyans tolerate us. Go and learn on how to be grateful to people who allowed you to live in their country, you dumb peasant. They are also a close neighbor and our African brothers. Fyi, there are over millions of Kenyan Muslims, so they're our brothers in faith and in the same continent and in the same East Africa region.

When I respond to dumbo like you, I lose braincells. Go and talk to simple and brain-dead peasants like you.

w
Millions of Somalis took refuge in Kenya and run thriving business there. We do so much sh-t that Kenyans tolerate us. Go and learn on how to be grateful to people who allowed you to live in their country, you dumb peasant. They are also a close neighbor and our African brothers. Fyi, there are over millions of Kenyan Muslims, so they're our brothers in faith and in the same continent and in the same East Africa region.

When I respond to dumbo like you, I lose braincells. Go and talk to simple and brain-dead peasants like you.
millions of Somalis took refuge in lands the Kenyans stole from them you 0 IQ. Dhabaab is in a region inhabited mostly by Somalis, and whenever the cuunsuri government in nerobi try’s to close it down the local Somalis refuse.

Kenyan government did not grant Somalis civil rights until the 90’s and all Somalis had to carry a special passport you idiot, not to mention the multiple genocides.

Africa is a geographical expression, do you feel like Russians and Ukrainians should be friendly to each other? Kenya blows up random Somali villages and corrupts our politics.

“allowed to live in their country” lol. You are either a Kenyan or a mentally ill self-hating Somali, get the f- off this website if you are either.

As for the Muslims in Kenya the kikuyu oppress them too. Ask yourself why Mombasa wants to secede, or why what ever lands in that country that isn’t owned by Whites is owned by Kenyattas. They are the second most evil African ethnicity after amharas.

Those are our lands tf u mean, brothers my ass look how they treated NFD Somalis

w

millions of Somalis took refuge in lands the Kenyans stole from them you 0 IQ. Dhabaab is in a region inhabited mostly by Somalis,

It was the British who added NFD to Kenya. I assume you live in UK. Go and take it to the King you pledged allegiance to, you fruity fake.

And it is with the grace of the Kenyan government they allowed the Somali refugees from Somalia to arrive and find food and shelter in Kenya.

Kenyan government did not grant Somalis civil rights until the 90’s and all Somalis had to carry a special passport you idiot, not to mention the multiple genocides.

Somalis in Kenya serve all functions of the Kenyan government. We have speaker of the Kenyan parliament who is a Somali. Different cabinet ministers are also held by Somali Kenyans. President William Ruto disbanded the police units that committed human-rights violations against Somalis and other Kenyans.

Today, unlike Somalis in Somalia, Somali Kenyans are part of a vibrant democracy and a nation with middle economy that they're part of.

Africa is a geographical expression, do you feel like Russians and Ukrainians should be friendly to each other? Kenya blows up random Somali villages and corrupts our politics.

I am a pan-Africanist, so your gibberish wont matter to me. As for Kenya bombing Somali civilians in Jubbaland, it is unfortunate; however, who destroyed the Somali state that protected Somalis and defended Somali people in Somalia? Who denied successive governments from taking hold in Somali soil? It is the Somali people in Somalia. And for goodness sake, the Kenyan government established the current government in Imbagathi, in case you don't remember.

“allowed to live in their country” lol. You are either a Kenyan or a mentally ill self-hating Somali, get the f- off this website if you are either.

Get lost, you 60 IQ peasant. I am sick of the dumb and ignorant, narrow, and hollow "nationalism" from goofies like you. Somalia and Somali people will never reach far with a mindset like the one you have.

Last edited:
All of these because I told these dumb and mean-spirited people to be respectful to Kenyans. What are these hooligans trying to prove? Do they think they can harm Kenya with the nonsense they post online? I clearly see a group of people who all they do is chat sh-t online.

Trending