4.5 Should Change to 2.5

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Forget one man and one vote nonsense, we haven't even decided on what is a district and how many seats are allocated to each. I am suprised people even discuss such nonsense which shows me their not politically astute and prepared for conflict.

We don't even have Electoral Judicial System to ensure voting twice doesn't happen and biometrics are not used in Australia because Indian hackers can be hired to 'crack' the system and increase regional voting numbers. Technology is vulnerable to hacking and why not a single western nation adopts a fully technological voting process, only third world countries do because they lack knowledge about the vulnerabilities in technology is 'severely' high and it's very cheap to hire hackers in India.

We haven't even discussed census of our population to determine the voting population, we don't have census on male/females/elderly/age groups which are critical data to know because only 18 and above vote not babies or disabled or elderly even, so you can't even perform predictions of elections without these census data.

We didn't even decide what sort of parliamentary system we want, winner takes all like America or parties must combine and form coalitions like Australia and the UK. How do we eradict 'tribalism' hasn't been discussed. Will each party be required to have a certain percentage from each region and offices? will each party be forced to adopt 2.5 or 4.5 representation inside their parties? To do all this will take 5 years at least before it's even settled. Anyone who posts one man and one vote nonsense is clearly not scientific or logical or rational and is some dude who listens to anyone. If I tell him I can fly to the moon, wallahi some of these niggas will post Dr Osman can fly to the moon lol. No rational processes whatsoever lol.

I say let's switch Somalia from 4.5 to 2.5 in the interim period till one man and one vote happens. 2.5 is Dir iyo Darod power-sharing not 4.5 of Hawiye-Rahanwayne-Dir-Darod. The Dir have broken their clans into 2 and recieve 61 MP for each bloc like Hawiye and Dir giving them 50% of the parliament voting when they are not 50% of the population nor land mass.

2.5 Is a more accurate description of the truth. Dir/Hawiye get 61 Seats. Darod gets 61. Rahanwayne are not even a clan they either report to Dir or Darod so they get no tribal portion as their not even a tribe to begin with and must seek their quota from their clan in Darod or Dir. We can allocate the .5 minorities half the portion of Darod and Hawiye seats so they get 31. That's it. I mean let's be honest when census are done, Economic GDP calculations are done on our GDP coming from Camels and Darod being 90% of GDP provider, when all of this is done. It's clear how Somalia will power share.

30% Majerten. 20% OG/Marehan/Dhulbahante/Warsangeli. 50% of Somalia political, economical, military quota will be reserved to Darod, you are just delaying the inevitable but it will come. 50% will be for Dir iyo Hawiye to share with 30% going to Hawiye and 10% Dir and 10% Rahanwayn. The nation will follow the good proverb of Somali waa 'dir iyo darode' which is true, you either report to dir or darod when u abtirsi not rahanwayn lol, there is no rahanwayn founder.

So lets just move on as Somalis, you can be a minority and still successful, look at the jews in a sea of americans and the most respected and most powerful ethnic group in the world, they are not even 10 million. So being minority doesn't mean the end of the world, it can mean you dominate 'secretly' while the majority are your 'sheep' cause their so confident in their majority status, they don't see the looming 'threat' from the minority who are well established and planned and strategically prepared. It has been proven it takes 5 Hyenas to take down a Lion. Hyena cooperate as langaabs but that langaab can take down the landheere lion. So minority clans in Somalia, just fucking copy the jews, go to jewish schools and learn politics and economics and learn how to use your minority status to dominate the nation. Even Sheikhaal learned like Fahad yasin and Farah abdulqadir. Maka liidata sheikhaal? heck no.

I am not buyer of this idea of landheere means you get everything, I actually think landheere means your stupid and comfortable because of your sheer majority status, I think langaab have to think harder, play harder, and therefore produce better results because life is struggle for them.

f*ck @Teeri-Alpha I read his pro Ogaden shit, I am back. Dr Osman. The strict Majertenist. Even though @PuntiteQueen has abadoned me because I am also prepared for internal threats from @Jablibax and @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Gibiin-Udug cause I do not take for granted history that these niggas expelled my sub-clan from Bari, so I have one eye on them, and the other eye on 'shisheeye' clans who don't give a shit about all of us as 'majerten' lol.

Dr Osman,

Welcome back but we don't appreciate or accept internal Majeerteen beef or attacks on our cousins, the Absame.

Focus on our real enemies or even better, focus on how to improve Puntland. I love your comments on development as does everyone else

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha do you agree with my powersharing till one man and one vote to switch 2.5 rather then 4.5 which is total garbage and HG inspired to get more seats for IRIR. I say 50% shud go to Darod and 50% for other Somalis and I honestly think it's fair representation of population, land control, resource control, etc. I say 30% for MJ cause Ogaden do not fully live in Somalia which would wud require a massive re-calculation. Majority of them live in K5 the OGS, which is strategically good for Majerten, as we get the lion-share of Somalia with Hawiye and marehan-dhulos-ogs-warsans are secondary clans, let's be real sxb, hadi aadan runta ka cararaynin.

Puntland Land and Sea holdings

750 Kilometers from 2300 Kilometer of National High way(kismayo to borama)
Area Land Mass. 250,000 SQ KM from Somalia 637,000 SQ KM
Coastal Area Mass - Bosaso to Garacad. That's nearly 40% of Somalia 3300 Kilometer Coast-line.
Air Space Control - We control 1/3 of Somalia Airspace or 30%

Majerten owns 3 of Somalia trade-hub cities

Bosaso
Galkacyo
Kismayo

Majerten owns decent sized districts

Garowe
Qardho
Burtinle

Majerten villages are so numerous I won't even bother counting this. Our Camel exports alone speak for our large nomadic herdsmen population. @Teeri-Alpha at least admits Majerten isn't Ogaden size but we are by far the largest clan in Somalia, I think we are larger then Abgaal/HG combined because all they have is hamar and then the same level of towns and villages as Majerten.

Last edited:
@Teeri-Alpha do you agree with my powersharing till one man and one vote to switch 2.5 rather then 4.5 which is total garbage and HG inspired to get more seats for IRIR. I say 50% shud go to Darod and 50% for other Somalis and I honestly think it's fair representation of population, land control, resource control, etc. I say 30% for MJ cause Ogaden do not fully live in Somalia which would wud require a massive re-calculation. Majority of them live in K5 the OGS, which is strategically good for Majerten, as we get the lion-share of Somalia with Hawiye and marehan-dhulos-ogs-warsans are secondary clans, let's be real sxb, hadi aadan runta ka cararaynin

Why clan power sharing? Why not sharing on a system that is actually fair? Districts/Federal states.
We need to get rid of 4.5 in its entireity!!

Everyone should go back to their native regions / Federal states and then every district can select their MPs /Senators or whoever. In addition to one man/one vote....

A "minority" Somali should be able to vote and get their voices heard without having to be part of a major clan or region

We need to move past this archaic system that just causes sociopaths to get into office and get protection from their clan.

That would need a census count first before distribution of districts which would need an eradication of al shabaab.

To think power would be shared on the false districts is nonsensical.

As an isaaq my share of the government would be 22 percent of the parliament which is the percentage my clan was upon independence.

CA042442-C281-4355-80C1-A52E11F0A2FA.jpeg
2B372933-860E-4C9B-8616-F9B7F38EB9DC.jpeg

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
We need to change to 1.1 aslo known as 1 man 1 vote PERIOD. Then we shall see how those so called laandheers fare in a fair competition based on their intellectual capability.

Population based distribution of power is racism and ALLAH WILL CURSE WHOEVER CONSIDER THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING AS BEING HALF OF A HUMAN BEING SUBXANALLLAH.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to change to 1.1 aslo known as 1 man 1 vote PERIOD. Then we shall see how those so called laandheers fare in a fair competition based on their intellectual capability.

Population based distribution of power is racism and ALLAH WILL CURSE WHOEVER CONSIDER THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING AS BEING HALF OF A HUMAN BEING SUBXANALLLAH.

Landheere are predictable, just study their history and they will 'revert' back to it. They like the 'shock n awe' tactic of using their numerical supremacy on smaller clans to scare them, but after a while the smaller clans create a response that is better. Rather then losing 100 men in langaab clan, he will train, equip, and teach the langaabs to get jewish trainers on how to survive in a SEA of landheere clans, while the landheere fails to evolve, the langaab is evolving and adapting. That's why Farah Abdulqadir and Fahad Yasin who have not a single tuulo in the nation or even technico are playing the 'jewish funding role' of Somali politics and pimping landheere ma garatay.

I am sure Samaroon your clan who is far more academically set up then Sheikhaal, can shock the f*ck out of landheere. Landheere problem will always be 'comfort' when there is 'comfort' you just create 'fat ass kid who are dumb' lets be real sis, this is the advantage your langaab clan will take. I fear langaab clans as their ready to adapt quickly, they are never comfortable so this means their brain develop much faster then landheere. Mark my words the IQ test of langaab should be higher then landheere if it was examined.

all i hear is booto and faan, why don't you take that by force. infact make it 1.0

where MJ get 100 percent of the seats

That would need a census count first before distribution of districts which would need an eradication of al shabaab.

As an isaaq my share of the government would be 22 percent of the parliament which is the percentage my clan was upon independence.

View attachment 86274 View attachment 86275

An isaaq president has never happened and that should tell you something.

@DR OSMAN

As usual the Osman muxamuud tribalist rises again and boasts when he should be embarrassed,

kulaha kismayo is my city,

warya you live in calanley, dont bite the hand that feeds you, you know who kicked out barre huraale, and shishkabab, 5000 OG lads died so i can rule you in that city, and I created Juabland mamul, you could not create a single mamul when you had kismayo, i freed you in that city with Ogaden blood from Jubaland and NFD OG soldiers, dont ever forget you brought back your respect and honour and stopped the looting and raping of your kind from the uncivilised B00n and his who2 masters,

i karbashed you and created a town called lafaha harti in 1920 just for the fun of it, we are not moryaan, dont bite the hand that feeds you and respected you and stopped the rape and looting of your people by b00n

dont get cocky, we can easily kick you out of kismayo and there is absolutely nothing you can do, be grateful b1itch, i am better than you, its why i can look after you like a lost sheep in kismayo, you are in my care, so dont piss me off or i will do a barre huraale on your semi bantu Bah Dubays behind :ufdup:

lastly, you are beneath me, in terms of education, i am actually the real doctor out of us two, you only have 1 degree, your economic hippy jippy nonsense embarrasses me, so does this 2.5 crap, your not an economist nor a political expert, stick to your IT field,

your idea of 2.5 is a stupid idea, it will create more wars, if you use common sense, 1door outnumbers Mj but are in reality robbed as they were forced to share Mps with so called Dir, the 2.5 will reawaken massive ugly snakes,

we do need census, but all Somalis will cry wolf as they will claim it was cheated,

we need regional states that do every bloody thing under the sun on their own, except we only share currency, foreign and defence policy, thats it, only 3 bloody things,

we can also rotate the presidency like the Swiss with 7 presidents, we can also rotate the capital and we can have a veto to block bad policies that may damage a certain region if she wants to block it,

i prefer @PuntiteQueen 's idea, we do elections on the local districts, strong de-centralised regions, the FGS will have very limited powers to avoid more abuse like what has been happening with our money, donations, loans, scholarships being stolen by certain clans in xamar, you dont get a single penny of all these loans being robbed under your name and my name, yet you will pay for the loan principles and interest, your being gang banged and then sent the bill for an STD test and you must borrow the money for treatment, its like that,

you know what, it will not even matter if you think one clan has more people than other, not really important, if south west state doesn't like a foreign policy idea by jubaland, she can veto it, and like wise, yet we all do our own shit, we run education, taxation, airports etc

this will expose weak corrupt leaders and people and regions as they will be out competed by other more honest run states

i dont know where you got the idea that Mj is more than Hg and abgal combined or 1door, you must be smoking something, or Mj will get 30% and OG 20%, ? that came out of your arse, poof, OG lives in 3 gobals and half of bakool, why do we get 12 Mps for South West state?

in fact i dont want to to communicate with any regional State, i want them to veto me if they hate a particular foreign policy, but i want them running their own state for virtually everything, only come together if we are invaded or discussing currency

in terms of oil/resources, we can share it, the regional State can keep a % and the federal State gets a % where its shared out by per capita to all over the confederacy

we need census, so we can help agencies create polices like how many schools, how many beds will be needed for hospitals in an area etc, we need data but census will become less important as khaatumo can veto any policy by another region, so let each region carry her own census, Ethiopia cancelled census 3 times to avoid potential beef, but ONLF is planing to do her census in her own region,

so langabs can be protected, we can also create couple more regions states, awdal, khaatumo and maybe one more in the central regions to bring peace to hawiye,

if you think about it, somalis have always been a confederate people, we came together to fight wars against invaders, habashis for example for centuries, but each sultan run his own affairs, no central state that decided taxation, we were free people, whilst the habashi were feudal slaves as their elite practised centralised control heavy feudalism, this is why habashi have a slave mentality, heavy centralised states, its their weakness, its why ethiopia is boiling now,

2.5 is another pig with lipstick, a 4.5 with more brighter lipstick, i need full 100% veto for states so the FGS doesn't do corruption, sell our assets in my own Jubaland with out my say so, doesn't ally with foreign powers with out my say so, a full veto, why are we booty licking Qatar against UAE and saudi? why do we give a shut about arabs killing or hating each other, why pick sides? who gave farmajo the right to pick sides where arab rich state are bombing somalis? i want to veto foreign polices i dont like or i will take back my jubaland kingdom, the white men did not ask me for referendum to join Somalia, my rules or this shyt hole country will be killed

we can rotate the president, i would like the president to rotate between each regional state

the EU has 4 presidents, each nation's leader gets to become the single most powerful president every 6 months, all 28 nations rotate it in the EU, we Somalis can do the same, with less regional states obviously,

if we had the Swiss model of 7 rotating presidents, 1 president for every 2 cantons, 14 cantons in total, and each president leads 1 year and has veto power, all have veto power over him too, it will not matter if puntland has 10 times the population of khaatumo or another region, each clan will feel like they have a voice, a say, so this helps so called langabs

we can also create a currency board in this hardcore confederacy, with each region picking a person to be part of the central bank so they can veto, example, if one region wants to print money willy nilly to bail out useless firms, the others can veto it,

this type of system, real confederacy with FGS limited by veto through the regional states, it would benefit me, i have borders with NFD, DDS, massive population, rivers/streams, huge neighbouring markets, i would be OK with Jubaland passing on more money to the FGS for poorer regions, in the EU only 9 top nations are net contributes, meaning they pay more than they get back,

i will not have any issues with say Jubaland contributing more to the FGS so we can share the wealth with poorer regions, but keep in mind Jubaland will also be focused on NFD, DDS, getting her them or making sure those regions are looked after too, my regional Interests will always lie with my other missing lands, but i am willing to help somalia by contributing more money, its the Ogaden way, we are always willing to compromise and look at the greater good, bigger vision,

i would also be ok with other regional people coming or moving in for jobs, as long as they cannot vote for leaders in my own region,example why would i allow for example a xawadle to come to jubaland to vote for OG leaders?, i might as well also allow Chinese to come and vote, i want my native land pure and clean and free from shishey influencing my politics, but i would allow them to come and work in jubaland,

i want a very strong confederacy, the 2.5 is just musical chairs of 4.5, it changes nothing, just rearranges problems of 4.5

also if Jubaland pays more to the federal coffers, i should be allowed to control her military, it's my money, my rules, the military should be left to one clan, we cannot have too many cooks in the kitchen, if we are invaded we should lead the army, top generals, we cannot allow certain clans to have an army, they will use it to loot and rape and pillage, they are not civilised, we know who they are, also certain clans are naago or cowards and will not be willing to die for the confederacy, that worries me, Dr Osman's Bah Dubays will leg it and i cannot base my future on that coward, just like he legged it from Sayidka, boasts a lot lakiin waa coward, in case we get invaded we need strong fighters, brave, nationalistic, men created for war and hardship, weak men create bad times, strong men create good times, if i send more money to FGS i need the army, navy,air force, in fact i will fund them, just give me a monopoly,

Germany will be equivalent o Jubaland, with massive resources, superior Absame race created for good honest leadership, links with 150 million neighbouring markets in Kenya and Ethiopia, no doubt Jubaland will become net contributor, might i remind doctor Osman you are piss poor in puntland, if DDS closes her borders you will not get any camels to export to Saudi during hajj, we can close your border to 100 million habashi, so dont get cocky, you are dependent on Ogaden largess and kindness, behave your self,

Dr Osman insults Absame and boasts yet he has no idea how he is dependent on Ogaden largess and generosity in Jubaland and DDS, he doesn't understand his little port can be over come easily and already has by using Djibouti, Berbera, heck we can even build direct train lines from DDS to Jubaland, we can build 4 new ports in Badadhe if we wish, we have the man power and gas money flowing soon insha Allah, he lacks true economic understanding, he doesn't realise how weak a position he is in, dont poke a Bear who is kind to you,

upload_2019-12-31_15-19-2.png

View attachment 86274 View attachment 86275

sxb it says estimated, this is fake, i can estimate out of my backside, still an estimation, Ethiopia or somalia have never ever done a real census, always estimated, even the colonials estimated,

why do people even argue that Darood is 20% this is embarrassing, if they will estimate they need to use logic and common sense, warya Ogaden alone easily numbers at least 60% of somalis, if not 70% of somalis in east africa,

darood alone has 11 and half gobals in Somalia's 18 gobals,

@Teeri-Alpha

Whilst you are not wrong in your assertion that Absame serves as the gateway to the Habashi market.

You are forgetting that Puntland doesn't really need anyone to survive.

We have been blessed with many things.

Did you know that Puntland has the highest combined wind potential in THE WORLD?
Not to mention that it is one of the sunniest places on earth also.

This means we don't ever even need to touch our fossil fuels to become wealthy and quickly at that.

As a learned man, surely you know what this means in terms of economic potential/freedom.

Wind energy is going to be competitive with fossil fuel very soon and Puntland has already started setting up wind turbines and other renewable energy sources.

We can sell affordable electricity to all of Somalia just from setting up wind turbines in Bari. Even DDSI and beyond if we get to stage.

In addition to our massive coastline which by itself will bring in Billions each year.

None of us truly need each other, if we use our brains.

We can CHOOSE to cooperate.

Trending