3rd world UK now has another more contagious Covid19 variant called qashinkaAduunka. Next week will have 100k cases a day

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This happens when you collect all the world’s 3rd world people.

The delta spread through out North America thanks to the UK allowing her curry eating folks to return from shithole India when they had the delta variant. In the process some Canadians traveled down to the queen of England’s land and returned with this variant. These damm Canadians flew down to Florida for vacation.
Now we gonna have to deal with yet another more contagious variant called Alpha.
Waar ya dadka naga qabta.
Bleeding cadaan’s heart is causing us all hardships.
What happened to the likes of Winston Churchill? Cecil Rhodes ?
What happened to raganimadii of the British.
A great and devastating replacement is taking place in the UK.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Walaahi this covid is merciless. White people at my work are going crazy. We got emails today saying--MANDATORY RELEASE YOUR VACCINATION STATUS

They are NOT saying u MUST be VACCINATED. They just want to know who is and who is not so they can slowly remove them. loool

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was me on Saturday

IMG-20211016-WA0000.jpeg

Feel seriously ill on Thursday, and by Saturday morning, couldn't literally breathe, wheezing heavily. It was like something was crushing my chest. Also had a terrible headache, and a vicious cough.

They put me on a nebuliser, which seemed to do the work. Alhamdulillah, much better now.

The doctors weren't sure what it was, as I tested negative for covid. Strange.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This was me on Saturday

View attachment 204509

Feel seriously ill on Thursday, and by Saturday morning, couldn't literally breathe, wheezing heavily. It was like something was crushing my chest. Also had a terrible headache, and a vicious cough.

They put me on a nebuliser, which seemed to do the work. Alhamdulillah, much better now.

That’s bizarre.

You’re smoker though, aren’t you ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This was me on Saturday

View attachment 204509

@Arma it was probably panic attack and anxiety. Do a blood work tho

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
That’s bizarre.

You’re smoker though, aren’t you ?

That's right. i don't think it has anything to do with that though. They took some x-ray of my chest, Alhamdulillah, there wasn't anything to be worried about.

@Arma it was probably panic attack and anxiety. Do a blood work tho

My bloods, came back ok. They found it has somewhat high infection markers, but again, nothing to worry about and antibiotics, can't fix.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's right. i don't think it has anything to do with that though. They took some x-ray of my chest, Alhamdulillah, there wasn't anything to be worried about.

My bloods, came back ok. They found it has somewhat high infection markers, but again, nothing to worry about and antibiotics, can't fix.

Panic attack can make you feel like chest is full, but the headaches and cough is definitely an infection

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This was me on Saturday

View attachment 204509

It might be some type of the flu going around that is more crazy than the previous ones because we simultaneously protected our selves from covid and the flu with the restrictions etc.

Which in turn made us weaker when it comes to the flu. I feel bad for you and old people to since they could die from the previous flu's let alone this one.