3rd world shithole Pakis smashes restaurant window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What has happened to the Uk? i personally believe that asshole trash like these should be deported if they bring their tribal fights to the streets of the Uk. Call me harsh but i believe that all trahs from all races should be deported so only the best can represent us in the diaspora. Also i noticed that pakis and are slept on, and often times they are worse than blacks in the uk. This isn't the first public brawl i've seen in pakihood.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such sexy intriguing testosterone about these Pakis, if only they had Gu.s game to match with it instead of to puke wit it.
images

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
that's because the blacks in africa are eediats with their tribal BS. Easy pickins when you can pit all these little tribes against each other. They weren't smart enough to realize that their strength is in unity. Shaka Zulu united a few tribes and he was able to kick some english arse. When the euros came they came with unified countries while the dumb africans have 50 tribes who hate each other in one country. Dumbarses.

Blacks in the west are different. We are one group.

The only way pakis will destroy blacks is if the blacks were severly outnumbered. show me some evidence of pakis in england beating up blacks in a fair fight. If you don't have receipts its just more BS stories that you phuckers tell morning noon and night.
Madows are cowards all talk when things get hot they fold look at how Mexicans deal with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending