has the u.k surpassed toronto ?

• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Bohol

VIP
How come Somali rappers in the west never make it big? a lot of them have been around since the early 2000s.

Macalin M

Out here
How come Somali rappers in the west never make it big? a lot of them have been around since the early 2000s.
These brothers are on it. Apart from this track they have 3 others. Ones above 3 million and the other two are above 1 million.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think they can pass Toronto due to a more marketable accent unless they really take over the UK market, I'm talking big shaq/stormzy kind of thing

Macalin M

Out here
I don't think they can pass Toronto due to a more marketable accent unless they really take over the UK market, I'm talking big shaq/stormzy kind of thing
Which Mali track has the highest number of views in Tdot? I only listen to French and back in the day a bit of puffy and Mo G so I don’t know too much about it.

Keo

VIP
He got washed by them wassas thats why u dont diss on the most craziest somalis in toronto he had a deathwish

Idc honestly hes a dead opp to me #FREEUP21
Idk anything about gangs in the Canada I am from the UK but why is he dissing Somalis when he is using Somali words in his songs?

Trending

Latest posts