37 year old man is dating 21 year old girl.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
21 wa caqli ciyaal🤣girls at that age are way too immature yaa u adkeesan karo buuqooda
Uh Uh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If you actually read what I wrote you would see I said lust not love. Also secondly that man would die sooner than your daughter leaving her a widow.
Lol what?! When he’s 84 she’ll be 68. It’s already game over for both

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Love has no age as long as she is eligible and above 18 according to the laws of the respective nations, some even have 14 to 15 years of age majeur. Drake should hit and penetrate them youngs. Me like young and fresh too. But have to respect the law so there is no problem. Fresh and young and virgin is what I prefer. There is nothing wrong with an experienced old woman too. You see love knows no boundaries. Most important fact is she has to be wife material and not stealing my wealth I worked hard for.

Men in Drake age group who typically date early 20 something year olds, are still in the same mindset they had in their 20s. They just have more money now. There’s no big difference to them at age 35 or when they were 25. And this is shown in millennials the most. Gen Z will be same. There’s that sayin all 30 something millennials say is and it’s “I can’t believe we’re the new adults.”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men in Drake age group who typically date early 20 something year olds, are still in the same mindset they had in their 20s. They just have more money now. There’s no big difference to them at age 35 or when they were 25. And this is shown in millennials the most. Gen Z will be same. There’s that sayin all 30 something millennials say is and it’s “I can’t believe we’re the new adults.”
They can still feel entitled while looking like Smeagol and having never psychologically left boyhood.

NidarNidar

Punisher
While in Uni the amount of caddaan girls dating older men was crazy, I always crooked it up to money, but they just want someone to fill in their abo spot, be careful guys if she calls you daddy, she probably has a closet full of undiagnosed mental problems.
:lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts