36 year old man still lives in 1940's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Man, I wish i could afford a life like this. The 40's were the best years in the 20th century.:heh::mjlaugh::meleshame::mjcry:
Their fashion, their gastronomy, their way of life and the old school gender roles.:browtf:
My best years.

Annnnd it was during the Nazi years, fantastic:damnmusic::hemad::lawd:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
gastronomy?? explain

Their cuisine.
l-50sjz9afwtgyac.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Man, I wish i could afford a life like this. The 40's were the best years in the 20th century.:heh::mjlaugh::meleshame::mjcry:
Their fashion, their gastronomy, their way of life and the old school gender roles.:browtf:
My best years.

Annnnd it was during the Nazi years, fantastic:damnmusic::hemad::lawd:
this generation is too focused on the past and is why we don't move forward:faysalwtf:
talking about culture and history when our ancestors didn't give a shit about those things and lived according to their contemporary time period focusing on the present and what was new at the time:noneck: now we keep looking back even wearing the clothes and living in a 1940s lifesyle:mugshotman: his ancestors are probably rolling in their graves wondering why he would purposely use more primitive technology:ileycry: they were probably expecting us to be riding flying cars and living in space and shit by now:damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their cuisine.
l-50sjz9afwtgyac.jpg

there is a contradiction there. The photo shows earthly grown food yet there is a can of soup. 40s was the birth commercialized food in cans.

Maybe u mean when men had stepford wife at home cooking for them?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
this generation is too focused on the past and is why we don't move forward:faysalwtf:
talking about culture and history when our ancestors didn't give a shit about those things and lived according to their contemporary time period focusing on the present and what was new at the time:noneck: now we keep looking back even wearing the clothes and living in a 1940s lifesyle:mugshotman: his ancestors are probably rolling in their graves wondering why he would purposely use more primitive technology:ileycry: they were probably expecting us to be riding flying cars and living in space and shit by now:damn:

I love the past tbh and my present is full of crazy people:russ: I'm tired of our modern world, i rather see "No colored people allowed here" than those transgenders:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
But i like our modern techonology :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
If only we could mix the old fashion and our technology:salute::ahh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
there is a contradiction there. The photo shows earthly grown food yet there is a can of soup. 40s was the birth commercialized food in cans.

Maybe u mean when men had stepford wife at home cooking for them?

Stay home housewives for the win!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love the past tbh and my present is full of crazy people:russ: I'm tired of our modern world, i rather see "No colored people allowed here" than those transgenders:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
But i like our modern techonology :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
If only we could mix the old fashion and our technology:salute::ahh:

I like 18th century English Aristocratic era too, but only in books. I dont want to live in their era. They used to poop in pots. And a noble aristocratic person will clean the poop of a king. or queen how disgusting

also they didnt have deodorant. Nope i rather enjoy their culture and letters from reading only
chrisfreshhah.png

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I like 18th century English Aristocratic era too, but only in books. I dont want to live in their era. They used poop in pots. And a noble aristocratic person will clean the poop of a king. or queen how disgusting

also they didnt have deodrant. Nope i rather enjoy their culture and letters from reading only
chrisfreshhah.png
:chrisfreshhah:
They were dirty:gucciwhat::nahgirl: I wouldn't mind the Middle Ages, they were more clean and less degenerates :hillarybiz: but good luck with the plague and wars:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wow what a photo. The old generation masculinity. Where adeer is seemingly old and weak, yet upon grip of you, there will never be a more dangerous lion. Bedroom and outside.
Yes, new ages Abdi's are such cucks wallahi. They have no xashood and proclaim there sexual attraction in public unlike the generation only 4 decades ago. Prime example of this is this lad here.

Capture+_2019-03-17-22-13-18.png

Tukraq

VIP
@Basra @4head stop looking at the past with rose tinted glasses, it sucked majorly:mahubowtf:
your current lifestyle in the west is probably better than a kings at those primitive Time periods

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
They were dirty:gucciwhat::nahgirl: I wouldn't mind the Middle Ages, they were more clean and less degenerates :hillarybiz: but good luck with the plague and wars:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

The middle ages also smelly lol

But the plague was the best part of it. I wish we had a modern plague that u would die in three days.

istaqfurulaah my qumaayo mouth
kodakwtf.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, new ages Abdi's are such cucks wallahi. They have no xashood and proclaim there sexual attraction in public unlike the generation only 4 decades ago. Prime example of this is this lad here.

View attachment 69451

u know what i might suspect Xplaya to be Rkelly ......my long time nemesis from Somali net. ding dong antenna up

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The middle ages also smelly lol

But the plague was the best part of it. I wish we had a modern plague that u would die in three days.

istaqfurulaah my qumaayo mouth
kodakwtf.png

Nah nigga! They used to take care of them but they didn't have clean cities, just like Somaliland modern towns:chrisfreshhah:
I wouldn't die because my immune system is strong:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending