36 is not too old to get hitched.

What is the ideal age for marriage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For females under 28

For males under 40. So a dude has until 40 to get his shit together so he can settle down.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm not trying to change diapers and run after toddlers in my 40s:nahgirl:when I'm 36, I would like my kids to be in elementary IA.

To each his own tho, we shouldn't let a number dictiate our lives, I'm just tired as hell at 24 and I'm sure it's going to only get worse from here on :kendrickcry:

I'm not trying to change diapers and run after toddlers in my 40s:nahgirl:when I'm 36, I would like my kids to be in elementary IA.

To each his own tho, we shouldn't let a number dictiate our lives, I'm just tired as hell at 24 and I'm sure it's going to only get worse from here on :kendrickcry:

The good thing about being a male is that u don't gotta worry about that

25-30 for women. By then you have finished your education (most likely), matured and figured out what you want. Anything before that can be disastrous,. I've seen how some of those teen/early 20's marriages play out and its not good :tacky:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
25-30 for women. By then you have finished your education (most likely), matured and figured out what you want. Anything before that can be disastrous,. I've seen how some of those teen/early 20's marriages play out and its not good :tacky:
exactly ive see girls marry two years into their course and drop out months later:mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm planning on getting hitched at 23 24-25 is my max.The prophet recommended the shabaab(lads) to marry young.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
First goal from 17-21 get money/finish my education.22 get a comfortable job and I have some other independent plans.23 get the engagement done,23-24 get the nikah done.40s my sons are Big men,I got to Somalia and Iive the life of a pious hermit that's aching for jannah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
35. :manny: Seems decent. Now all I have to do is make him wait. I wish to be courted very long. And he better be older than me and a virgin. :camby:Do you think I waited this long merely to be lied to?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
35. :manny: Seems decent. Now all I have to do is make him wait. I wish to be courted very long. And he better be older than me and a virgin. :camby:Do you think I waited this long merely to be lied to.
Who's going to court you at your weight,get your weight up and you may be potential.:kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
For a girl 21-22 is ideal but it's always relative to the guys age,if the guy is 24 then the girl should be 21,a 3-4 year deviation is optimal.

First goal from 17-21 get money/finish my education.22 get a comfortable job and I have some other independent plans.23 get the engagement done,23-24 get the nikah done.40s my sons are Big men,I got to Somalia and Iive the life of a pious hermit that's aching for jannah.

Lol...

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As a resident oday, I say enjoy your life.

I have seen too many people with too many regrets.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending