35 year old successful woman can't find a husband!!

How often do we hear this, successful woman can't find a husband who lives up to her expectations.. Now she's 35 years old past her prime and desparetly looking for a man.

Whenever I Hear Alpha Women

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

Whenever I Hear Alpha Women

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM
Lool... No real woman can ever be alpha or consider herself that, unless she's lying to herself as most of them do... The feminist independent woman idea has totally ruined their outlook on family and marriage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Life has shown me you can't serve Two masters. What u put your time in is what u get. Period. You can't be a dominant career woman and a dominant wife. Dominance will only show up one facet of your life. You choose. Preach @Basra
1642917088311.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
35 looking 50 its like God had to balance out white women beauty with such deteriorating aging she looking 50 from here boy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree. But both men and women are told you can have it all. Life is about sacrifice and prioritising the things that matter to you

That is why- gender should play their roles. Life will be in Harmony. Things go wrong when gender play the others role. Chaos follows.

Now i am not saying all women should be a submissive wife and mother. There are some women who are strong and manly. (Even Biology gives them a clue -these women when pregnant have many miscarriages) They should be career women and be happy with it. Or marry a sus and let him be the dad and mom while u get the bread. But be happy with your choice. Above ALL-- Know thy self.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I'm pretty sure the girls I dated who were intelligent and successful will not end up in happy long term relationships. They think too much and it feels like a constant battle with them

That’s the thing about these career women who take on more assertive roles find it hard to find a partner. Femininty should be praised, it’s a beautiful thing. Men don’t want a woman who acts like a man, they someone who can sooth them and not challenge them. Opposites attract like magnets.

35 looking 50 its like God had to balance out white women beauty with such deteriorating aging she looking 50 from here boy.
It's the constant drinking and the other degenerate shit they get up to sxb, some of them have been on birth control since they were 14. I'd be shocked if a cadaan woman didn't fall off a fucking cliff by 28 lol

I'm pretty sure the girls I dated who were intelligent and successful will not end up in happy long term relationships. They think too much and it feels like a constant battle with them
The ones who were meant to be in a successful relationship/marriage already are by 35 sxb.

Trending