35 year old Somali CRACKHEAD lady marries a white neurologist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The article is from 2011.

You need to get a life :pacspit:

giphy.gif

She is heavily pregnant and her face is swollen, the only weird thing is the dark lip and I guess due to smoking.
I have seen my sisters when they were pregnant lol and they look nothing close to her infact the last few weeks before they deliver their face was sort of glowing kkk

So this is signs of crack or she was atleast former crackhead
:mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have seen my sisters when they were pregnant lol and they look nothing close to her infact the last few weeks before they deliver their face was sort of glowing kkk

So you were checking out your pregnant sisters?

Is that why you hate Somali women? Because you can't be with your sisters?

D
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
Gump

Some pregnancies turned difficult and women suffer hard during that time (high blood pressure, pregnancy diabetes) also lack of sleep and stress lead to tired skin, I don't have any idea about crackheads's looks.

So you were checking out your pregnant sisters?

Is that why you hate Somali women? Because you can't be with your sisters?

D
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
Gump
How do I hate Somali women lol

And I do have very good relationship with my sisters so I don't know what you i can't be with them:rolleyes:

Am just not a libtard who sugarcoats things I call what is it.
:samwelcome:

Some pregnancies turned difficult and women suffer hard during that time (high blood pressure, pregnancy diabetes) also lack of sleep and stress lead to tired skin, I don't have any idea about crackheads's looks.
Walal any person who has seen women with balwad will tell you that this lady is not clean. The last has can be is ex crackhead who reformed.

And google crackhead and see how they look :eek:

This actually ticks me off. I mean, we Somalis have wonderful hair. Easy to maintain. And yet she think THAT birds nest suits her?FFS
True

Maybe she is overtaken by drugs that she hardly cares or maybe she is trying to fit in the pro Madow narrative.

She has natural hair. Get over it. Most Somali girls have curly hair. They just straighten it. It is her right not to.

What a fucking non-story.
So you choose to ignore the fact that one girl looks clean and healthy while the other looks a zombie after having abused drugs for ages? And choose to address her hair lmao

You’re a dimwit!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How do you know she’s a crackhead? Stop making up lies because you’re jealous and broke. Don’t worry you too can marry a rich white man.

So you choose to ignore the fact that one girl looks clean and healthy while the other looks a zombie after having abused drugs for ages? And choose to address her hair lmao

You’re a dimwit!
To me, she looks fine. Shaqo la'an baa ku haysa. Wax daama ka hadal. This woman doesn't even know you exist and even if she did, she probably wouldn't care about your existence. Yet, you are here wasting your time talking about her lol.

I guess this is typical Somali Spot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.