33 yr old General of an Army

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This must be slow day for the Somali-diid contingent. Imagine hating on this accomplished general who is risking his life fighting against Alshabab.:farole:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Guul General Odowaa
The hero of SNA

Uqdad filled people would have been kissing his ass if he was their "clan"

The late & Great General Daud was chief of the Army b4 he even turned 30 so nothing new here

View attachment 94859
Clan Cuqdaad? Kkk war put a 10 yr old if you want. Makes no difference to me. After All, this is the country that a former basketball player is the security minister, former kebab amniyat leader works in the intelligence department.
Tedakale, walahi i dont even know his clan or care. I saw his age on a post on FB and was shocked.

Only with retarded somalis will this make sense. What kind of "military" is this where officers dont work there way up with years of promotions and trainings?

:drakekidding: Cuqdaad

Clan Cuqdaad? Kkk war put a 10 yr old if you want. Makes no difference to me. After All, this is the country that a former basketball player is the security minister, former kebab amniyat leader works in the intelligence department.
Tedakale, walahi i dont even know his clan or care. I saw his age on a post on FB and was shocked.

Only with retarded somalis will this make sense. What kind of "military" is this where officers dont work there way up with years of promotions and trainings?

:drakekidding: Cuqdaad

You clearly have no knowledge of General Odowaa and his rise.

Nacnacda iska jooji sxb

Macalin M

Out here
Doesn’t take away from the fact there were plenty more capable for the job then him lol
Considering there’s niggas who aren’t educated in there, I don’t mind this guy. He may have gotten lucky being the old mayors son and all but he’s educated with perfect English (and Arabic too). Just needs perfect Somali and we could be seeing this guy around for a couple decades

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
With limited resources he got, he had done a fantastic job. In 20 years he will become a different with years of actual combat under his belt in the same position, there's nothing wrong with generals being young since the vast majority of good ones were young too.

Who knows the kid could have been fighting out of the womb in the mean streets of Mogadishu. Probably has 20+ years of experience now :whew:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
U.S. Military is much better than this qashin and gaajo :ftw9nwa:

4-8 yr contracts? For little pay?

Try 3-6 yr contract s for 40k ish

Next year the president will be Hawiye and Gen Odowaa can't be in that office. Think about this 34 year old general is tossed out. Where will he work? What use will it have for the country? Many of you diaspora kids don't get the real picture of Somalia government, the structure is mess.

Trending

Latest posts