33-yr old geeljire fatally shot in tdot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s warsamgeli and he just got a settlement of over a million from the city because he was falsely arrested and beaten by police. He got killed leaving the mosque. People think the police are behind it

I dont think so. His family killed him. The police are not gangstas. I think u r hiding the Warsangeli Eeeb. This is disgusting. This man was murdered for greed by family or qabil. Follow the money

He’s warsamgeli and he just got a settlement of over a million from the city because he was falsely arrested and beaten by police. He got killed leaving the mosque. People think the police are behind it
total bs. when was he beaten by toronto cops? this would have come up in the news. and no mention in the news of that $1 million settlement either.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
total bs. when was he beaten by toronto cops? this would have come up in the news. and no mention in the news of that $1 million settlement either.
Walahi he was. This is common knowledge in Toronto. Which is where I’m from. It’s not on the news because it was settled and sealed

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was Dhulbahanta + Habar Yonis

Motive for killing : His brother ...a known IG shit talker who irked some bad people. They went for his innocent brother who was coming out of a mosque. Sprayed his car with bullets

He was Dhulbahanta + Habar Yonis

Motive for killing : His brother ...a known IG shit talker who irked some bad people. They went for his innocent brother who was coming out of a mosque. Sprayed his car with bullets
some pple r saying he was a close relative of colonel tukeh and since tukeh was found guilty in a virginia court for crimes against humanity, they took out this dude as revenge. somalis fkd is complicated and sometimes just made up. why can't they just go after tukeh himself?

Trending