30m Brits, out of 68m, will be unable to afford a decent standard of living by 2024.

GemState

36/21
VIP
1670985133283.png

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This country has gone to shits. Tories have ruined it. I cannot wait to leave soon

The Tories think the UK can become Singapore or Hong Kong. Only problem? The UK is massive country with nearly 68,000,000 people. Only ~1 million of those 68 million work in finance. London has max 9.5 million people, it is too small to be the economic engine of the remaining 60 million people.

Only 14% of the population live in London, similar to Xamar's share in Somalia. Imagine if Xamar had to fund to some level everyone from Borama to Kismayo. Insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore-on-Thames

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
The ztories think the UK can become Singapore or Hong Kong. Only problem? The UK is massive country with nearly 68,000,000 people. Only ~1 million of those 68 million work in finance. London has max 9.5 million people, it is too small to be the economic engine of the remaining 60 million people.

Only 14% of the population live in London, similar to Xamar's share in Somalia. Imagine if Xamar had to fund to some level everyone from Borama to Kismayo. Insanity.

All that riba money is what’s causing inflation , it’s fake duplication and fake growth

GemState

36/21
VIP
The Tories think the UK can become Singapore or Hong Kong. Only problem? The UK is massive country with nearly 68,000,000 people. Only ~1 million of those 68 million work in finance. London has max 9.5 million people, it is too small to be the economic engine of the remaining 60 million people.

After I read this, I realized unironically its all over for the UK. Time to add my American 4th cousin on Facebook

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
After I read this, I realized unironically its all over for the UK. Time to add my American 4th cousin on Facebook

I read this when it came out and had the same reaction. The UK had the opportunity to impose its common law and language on Europe over time. UKIP and the Tories blew it. The UK could have replaced Germany as European leader. Time was entirely on their side.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I read this when it came out and had the same reaction. The UK had the opportunity to impose its common law and language on Europe over time. UKIP and the Tories blew it. The UK could have replaced Germany as European leader. Time was entirely on their side.
The Tories are so resentful of Europe they replaced Poles & Romanians with Indians & Bengalis & call it "taking back control" :drakelaugh:

Sensationalist stat. People will not go hungry, I will start worrying when Cuunto becomes difficult to source.

Nonetheless, the whole of Europe will be feeling the pain cos when it rains, it pours. A perfect tsunami of events starting with COVID, Ukraine War and the non-stop migration crisis made worse by the Ukrainian refugees have combined to eff up Europe's finances. At least Britain is relatively insulated from the sharing of Eastern/Southern Gaajo as will happen in the EU when the situation deteriorates.

Britain, it is time to reopen Coal mines, frack like there is no tomorrow and exploit former colonies. Energy independence is key to riding out the coming storm

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sensationalist stat. People will not go hungry, I will start worrying when Cuunto becomes difficult to source.

Nonetheless, the whole of Europe will be feeling the pain cos when it rains, it pours. A perfect tsunami of events starting with COVID, Ukraine War and the non-stop migration crisis made worse by the Ukrainian refugees have combined to eff up Europe's finances. At least Britain is relatively insulated from the sharing of Eastern/Southern Gaajo as will happen in the EU when the situation deteriorates.

Britain, it is time to reopen Coal mines, frack like there is no tomorrow and exploit former colonies. Energy independence is key to riding out the coming storm
I can see it already, London looking like it was back in Oliver Twist to achieve Energy independence & sanctioning gaajo countries for using fossil fuels to raise their GDP because of pollution:mjlaugh:

I can see it already, London looking like it was back in Oliver Twist to achieve Energy independence & sanctioning gaajo countries for using fossil fuels to raise their GDP because of pollution:mjlaugh:
:feedme:

Me and Vicky gonna ride this out. Her Ayeeyo survived the Biltz and subsequent rationing, so she tells me whenever I feel like giving up. This one goes out to all those feeling the pinch in Blighty, all you need in this life of sin is a strong snowbunny by your side:

Trending