30 (idk they seem roadman ) vs one cadaan

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I always had this optimistic but incredibly naive mindset up until the beginning of the Chinese Virus-19 authoritarianism that our world becomes a better place everyday. I remember people were looking forward to what the world would be like in 2020 and had many predictions. Who could have imagined the calamity that would be 2020 to present?

The slow decline started in 2008-09. 30 vs 1 fights have become normalized, along with a billion other shameless things.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I could probably take on 30 niggas (pause). Dugsi wrestling has prepared me for moments like these, my adrenaline would be through the roof I wouldn't feel a single hit. Im built different, respectfully.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I could probably take on 30 niggas (pause). Dugsi wrestling has prepared me for moments like these, my adrenaline would be through the roof I wouldn't feel a single hit. Im built different, respectfully.
you weak abdi wouldnt be able to take on 1 let alone 30

alien

📍outer space
VIP
you're a langaab Somalian from gaajo yurub who is built like uncooked baasto. Unlike you, I actually hit the weight room. God bless my country America
go back to your gaajo tuulo where you belong instead sucking the toes of the white man.

Those black guys are a bunch of pussies and cowards, they instigated first and then want to jump on one guy. At least he held himself. There was a similar video where a group of black guys jumped on a security guard at McDonald’s but he was able to fight them off.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
10 niggas and they can’t even beat one guy, this is the sorriest jumping I have ever seen, the white did not even get a scratch. If jump somebody you better make the victim hospital patient otherwise there is no point doing it.

Trending