3 things you like about Abdalla

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You haven't called me zaddy in months. You refused to change your do to the voluptuous Marilyn Monroe after I explicitly asked ordered you to change it.
whats the point of changing my display pic ever since you left me ive gon obese hence why you see a fat balony dirty hippo because thats how ive been feeling ever since you got with your qumaayo ajanabi and i will never call you zaddy again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
whats the point of changing my display pic ever since you left me ive gon obese hence why you see a fat balony dirty hippo because thats how ive been feeling ever since you got with your qumaayo ajanabi and i will never call you zaddy again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you just call him zaddy? Right infront of me?

Sis I won’t even fight you.

You can have him.

And as for @Abdalla the biggest beat down is waiting for you. I will break every bone you’ve.

Ugaaso

Deni
You need Daquan Ellis
E4F7644B-6046-436B-BD27-F23EDA5313E7.gif

@kickz

Who is Daquan Ellis? Is @Ugaaso dating him?

@Ugaaso

Genbisey means turfed, chucked, threw him out to the hyenas, blocked him, rejected his advances, told him he smells like @CaliTedesse

Na uh. Never happened. you didn't know Me & Him are beefin'???? :rolleyes:

View attachment 71536

Na uh. Never happened. you didn't know Me & Him are beefin'???? :rolleyes:

@Ugaaso

Beefing is understatement, you dumped him like you found the love of your life. He is too embarrassed and demoralised to do anymore shukaansi. You turned him into an incel. I hope Dr @A_A would help him recover.

@kickz

If you want to talk, mate don't hesitate. We have been dumped so many times and it is part of the game. With each dumping, you hone your skills and get better on your next goodwill hunting. Keep always strong.

@AussieHustler why you instigating? kangaroo eating piece of sh!t! incel?
@kickz is the true definition of tall, dark and handsome plus he's MJ.
:banderas:

@Ugaaso

You forgot to add the usual crap chicks tell you when they dump you;

“You’re a very sweet and intelligent guy and it’s not you macaanow, but it’s me because I’m not ready for a relationship right now”. Soothe him.

@kickz

Sxb accept the bullet like a man because you know that you and handsome=oxymoron and should never be used in the same sentence and ask @Ugaaso for an honest feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending