3 things you like about Abdalla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He’s currently mad at me because I called his Afghanistan girlfriend a hairy, bird faced, smelly witch.

Please state 3 things you like about @Abdalla

He’s very funny
Charismatic
Qabiliste—- he once vowed to me that he will find out @AussieHustler qabiil for me. He has even hired a private qabiil investigator.

Lol bird faced kulaha :ftw9nwa:

We need to get this brother a feisty sexy reer bari senorita as 2.wife to balance out that submissive afghan wife.

@Reiko

That’s only half of the story, my luuq was bombarded with nicks like Hodan qalanjo, Nimco New York, Ismahaan2000 and the likes. You can say many great things about reer Mudug, but they are not good undercover operatives. Is that why the PIS is always led by reer Bari people?

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko

That’s only half of the story, my luuq was bombarded with nicks like Hodan qalanjo, Nimco New York, Ismahaan2000 and the likes. You can say many great things about reer Mudug, but they are not good undercover operatives. Is that why the PIS is always led by reer Bari people?
That's not him, he hired his cousin who runs a Internet cafe in Galkacayo. Laugh now but you will cry later when Qadra Qoordheer swindles 700 aus dollars and you cry to your tolka.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
1. qabiliste
2. smart triple PhD graduate from Harvard University
3. not a simp got 4 wives in his 20s
:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

1. qabiliste
2. smart triple PhD graduate from Harvard University
3. not a simp got 4 wives in his 20s
:salute:
tenor.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well he got Sinatra and she forces him to preform bachi bazi every week for her uncles and brothers :susp:
Sinatra: "If you wanna win over my family you gotta adapt to the homosexual/rape culture of the great pashtun"
@Abdalla Well.... we do niiko in somalia:ulyin:
FEV6Y.jpg

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
1. FKD king
2. Highly intelligent
3. Hilarious

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s currently mad at me because I called his Afghanistan girlfriend a hairy, bird faced, smelly witch.

Please state 3 things you like about @Abdalla

He’s very funny
Charismatic
Qabiliste—- he once vowed to me that he will find out @AussieHustler qabiil for me. He has even hired a private qabiil investigator.

Failed Language comprehension test in college

He is small framed or small bone

He has a lot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending