3 seperate somali republics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We were best off with faroole. He didn't tolerate SL bullshit like Cabdiwelli does.
puntland-taleex.jpg

Puntland forces taking back taleex after Somaliland invaded it.
Send those kaffirs back to the depths of hargeisa :fittytousand:
Don't come out here talking shit about his royal highness and amiirul mumin abdiweli Ali Gaas nacas yaho put some respect on his name, take your qabyalad elsewhere, I'm cisman maxamud.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Cumar cabdirashid Cali Shar'marke will be our next president.

He's the only man who can take us out of this predicament that we find ourselves in, many MJ's despise him, unlike them he has my unwavering support lead us boqor to the promised land!
That fucking fat boy who sold our ocean?

You're an ignoramus, I'm cisman maxamud, bahdirooble, bah dhulbhante, you need to watch your words cause the story is deep, most of my friends are baharsame dhulo & reer dubeys wersengeli & they're not what you associate them with, next time you want to disrespect I'll personally make it my mission to have your guts for garters.
boqortooyo salute:qri8gs7:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Cumar cabdirashid Cali Shar'marke will be our next president.

He's the only man who can take us out of this predicament that we find ourselves in, many MJ's despise him, unlike them he has my unwavering support lead us boqor to the promised land!
Akhass. Why do you want him as president? So he can give away more of our resources for nothing? Maybe when he becomes President he can negotiatiate a deal with Kenya to take their border even further to the north.

As far as I'm concerned, every politician in Mogadishu is most likely guilty of treason, and almost certainly guilty of corruption. Throw them all in jail. Drain the swamp!

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Akhass. Why do you want him as president? So he can give away more of our resources for nothing? Maybe when he becomes President he can negotiatiate a deal with Kenya to take their border even further to the north.

As far as I'm concerned, every politician in Mogadishu is most likely guilty of treason, and almost certainly guilty of corruption. Throw them all in jail. Drain the swamp!
No matter who wins it'll be more of the same, the only way forward is to drain the swamp.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Where is the proof he sold Somali waters? I don't care about your emotions bring fact to the table or bounce with your drivel you rodent, why even quote me, we'll never see eye to eye on anything.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No matter who wins it'll be more of the same, the only way forward is to drain the swamp.
:dzmxmmb:
Where is the proof he sold Somali waters? I don't care about your emotions bring fact to the table or bounce with your drivel you rodent, why even quote me, we'll never see eye to eye on anything.
He approved that treasonous document known as the MOU. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on Kenyan pay roll.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dzmxmmb:

He approved that treasonous document known as the MOU. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on Kenyan pay roll.
Yeah he's a senator of puntlands upper House of Parliament so does that mean puntland is also a puppet of Kenya?

Here cumar cabdirashid speaks about the whole issue & clears his name from that whole debacle

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yeah he's a senator of puntlands upper House of Parliament so does that mean puntland is also a puppet of Kenya?
No it means one guy in the senate is a puppet of Kenya. Also f*ck what he has to say. Did he approve the document? Yes he did. In any self respecting country, that action would be career suicide for a high-ranking politician. Unfortunately for all of us, Somalia is not a self respecting country.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No it means one guy in the senate is a puppet of Kenya. Also f*ck what he has to say. Did he approve the document? Yes he did. In any self respecting country, that action would be career suicide for a high-ranking politician. Unfortunately for all of us, Somalia is not a self respecting country.
You're pathetic bradar stay secluded barring your grudge, as for puntlanders they ain't got nothing but love for boqorka peep how he was welcomed in qardho :2tjlv3e:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You're pathetic bradar stay secluded barring your grudge, as for puntlanders they ain't got nothing but love for boqorka peep how he was welcomed in qardho :2tjlv3e:

This moryaan mofo masquerading as MJ kkk pitiful I can see straight through your crab ass.
You were royalty in the past but your time is gone. You're irrelevant now buddy. Cumar Maxamud runs things around here. Know your place, stick to screaming "WE WUZ KINGS!".

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You were royalty in the past but your time is gone. You're irrelevant now buddy. Cumar Maxamud runs things around here. Know your place, stick to screaming "WE WUZ KINGS!".
:ftw9nwa: I'm glad you exposed yourself.

Yeah omar maxamud are my kings :2tjlv3e:

Now keep puntland out your dick sucking lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts