3 reasons why Ilhaan Omar should not be elected

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
She's running In Minnesota 100% lib state where she's granted easy win. That's why I think her getting elected is meaningless, only puts the geeljire community in the receiving end propaganda political backlash. She sort of Ahaaaa pawn of the left after they have failed to defeat Trump.

If they lose tonight a lot of them would point to her gesture win :francis:

Having said that I understand the anxiety of minorities when it comes to conservative party because it has been hijacked by neonatzis.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@TheMadMullah instead of giving a f*ck about US politics why don’t you worry about what’s happening in your country. Are you aware that Swedish government is feminizing little boys with genderless schools. Soon your country is about to turn full fags.

1- she is an Islamist with deep hatred for the american dream and the american life style and is here on only to make money

2- she is causing divisions by further deepening divisions in MN through left wing policies that she doesn’t believe in herself and supporting domestic terrorist groups like blm.

3- she has no leadership ability and the only energy driving her is ethnicity politics and the desire to make money out of politics

Vote red vote against Ilhan
You say she is an 'Islamist'? Young man do you even know what that means? She is very far from an Islamist. You also accuse she's out there to make money, but isn't that something they all share in common? Why do you think people come to work? Yes, she probably enjoys her work and that's why she does what she does but money is also a big deal. And BLM isn't a domestic terrorist organization either. But are you even American?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
1- she is an Islamist with deep hatred for the american dream and the american life style and is here on only to make money

2- she is causing divisions by further deepening divisions in MN through left wing policies that she doesn’t believe in herself and supporting domestic terrorist groups like blm.

3- she has no leadership ability and the only energy driving her is ethnicity politics and the desire to make money out of politics

I see nothing bad umria haa buborto

The American Dream is unachievable and I don't think I've ever heard her criticize it. The American way of life isn't exactly great either. Try again next time.

Why would a non-white person ever vote conservative? Always vote left when you're not in your own country.
:trumpsmirk:
You have a very stupid way of looking at politics don't you? It isn't all about race, nor are White Americans in 'their country'. There are a multitude of reasons why a non-White person would vote Conservative and vice-versa. You don't choose your ballot by looking at the colour of your skin you bellend.

Trending