3 Projects Puntland Failed To Complete

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As we all know, there are some projects that Puntland hasn't completed. These are the ones I hold the government accountable to.

1. The sports stadium. Even Cadaado has a new sporting ground

Nearly every major city in Somalia has a sporting ground. Heck Mogadishu alone has multiple green sporting grounds. This is something the SFG has done well. Kismaayo, Cadaado, Burco, Las Anod, Borama, Hargeisa are all green turfed. There isn't a single green turf in all of Puntland, is this acceptable? of course not, this is disgusting that we are so behind on such a meagre project.

2. The national high-way between Bosaso and Galkacyo, the whole lot needs to be re-paved and rehabilitated. The infamous failed project between galkacyo to garow road rehabilitation was a great shame on the state, we must hold PL govt accountable to get this done as a matter of urgency.

3. Bosaso port development. Nothing has started to expand the port facility. There is mixed stories about who is responsible but according to the former minister of ports, he squarely puts the blame on PL govt for not prepping the area around the port and removing the current occupants.

Watch that video, he suggests Bosaso being to far from Ethiopia, shouldn't chase after the ethiopian trade and let djibouti and berbera squabble over it. He suggests we should bring in turks who use Dubai port for $10 billion dollars a year for processing turkish goods or he says we should join the belt and road iniatitive which china is doing around Pakistan, those chinese operators will need near-by ports for servicing and refueling.

So Bosaso has two options, bring the turks from dubai and have Bosaso serve as the turkish hub or we should join the belt and road initiative of China.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those are the 3 major areas of criticism I have for Puntland government.

1. The national highway rehabilitation between Bosaso and Galkacyo road has been an abysmal failure.

2. Our sporting grounds are all dirt still and not a single green ground

3. The Bosaso port has been neglected by the PL govt, we need to define the character of Bosaso port. Do we want to be turkish hub for logistic and processing or China? Ethiopia is simply not feasible due to distance but also too many port providers for Ethiopia makes it less attractive as an investment. Garacad however is different because it can target the Central/Eastern areas of DDSI du to distance as long as good infrastructure exists between the two areas of operation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jiron Mogadishu is to far to be a logistic and transport hub for Turkey, do u think Bosaso is situated in the right area to take that load away from the current dubai operators? or do u think Bosaso should join the belt n road initiative of china and serve as a logistic hub for China in the arabian and african pennisula?

We need to give Bosaso an international profile, it's to far away from Ethiopia to tap into that market and even if it was close to Ethiopia, with Berbera-Djibouti fighting over it, there isn't any incentive to join that oversupplied trade corridor.

Garacad is different though, as they have close proximity to central/eastern DDSI markets thru the galdogob to garacad road which is then connected to the garacad port.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
stadium-1.jpg

We need stadium like this build in garoowe

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
As we all know, there are some projects that Puntland hasn't completed. These are the ones I hold the government accountable to.

1. The sports stadium. Even Cadaado has a new sporting ground

Nearly every major city in Somalia has a sporting ground. Heck Mogadishu alone has multiple green sporting grounds. This is something the SFG has done well. Kismaayo, Cadaado, Burco, Las Anod, Borama, Hargeisa are all green turfed. There isn't a single green turf in all of Puntland, is this acceptable? of course not, this is disgusting that we are so behind on such a meagre project.

2. The national high-way between Bosaso and Galkacyo, the whole lot needs to be re-paved and rehabilitated. The infamous failed project between galkacyo to garow road rehabilitation was a great shame on the state, we must hold PL govt accountable to get this done as a matter of urgency.

3. Bosaso port development. Nothing has started to expand the port facility. There is mixed stories about who is responsible but according to the former minister of ports, he squarely puts the blame on PL govt for not prepping the area around the port and removing the current occupants.

Watch that video, he suggests Bosaso being to far from Ethiopia, shouldn't chase after the ethiopian trade and let djibouti and berbera squabble over it. He suggests we should bring in turks who use Dubai port for $10 billion dollars a year for processing turkish goods or he says we should join the belt and road iniatitive which china is doing around Pakistan, those chinese operators will need near-by ports for servicing and refueling.

So Bosaso has two options, bring the turks from dubai and have Bosaso serve as the turkish hub or we should join the belt and road initiative of China.
The most disappointing thing in that list is Bosaso Port, which is also an important historical port. It was used historically to import and export incense among other things in the 100000s of kilos.

Abdiweli Gaas literally took the worst deal possible for a port that can get a much better deal.

This is coming from a Lander, let that sink in.... SL has no choice but to get a bad deal since we are literally an illegal state.

Puntland is a fully autonomous legal federal state of Somalia. Pay the Somali government "shut up" money and get rich from your port.

I expect better @Abdalla I know you know this is true. You should change profile pic....

One thing you left out is Putlands inability to hold elections. Why isn't Puntland unable to hold elections?
Here my suggestions for Puntland.
1. Forget about Sool and Sanaag those areas have and will always be part of Somaliland
2. Hold Universal elections
3. Kick Terrorist out of Galgala
4. Prevent your state governors from getting killed by Alshabab
5. Give other clans a chance to lead Puntland. I heard only sub clan of Majerteen have led Puntland since its formation. We all know the people in Galgala.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
One thing you left out is Putlands inability to hold elections. Why isn't Puntland unable to hold elections?
Here my suggestions for Puntland.
1. Forget about Sool and Sanaag those areas have and will always be part of Somaliland
2. Hold Universal elections
3. Kick Terrorist out of Galgala
4. Prevent your state governors from getting killed by Alshabab
5. Give other clans a chance to lead Puntland. I heard only sub clan of Majerteen have led Puntland since its formation. We all know the people in Galgala.
Puntland is holding parliamentary elections in October 2021.

Somaliland's first and only parliamentary elections were held in 2005. The terms of Somaliland MPs ended 10 years ago. Many have died of old age during this time and passed their seats to their sons. Your MPs have less of a political mandate than Puntland MPs who are selected by elders, but regularly replaced on time.

Once Puntland holds its parliamentary elections, we will be the only legitimate democracy in the Horn of Africa.

Somaliland's first and only parliamentary elections were held in 2005. The terms of Somaliland MPs ended 10 years ago. Many have died of old age during this time and passed their seats to their sons. Your MPs have less of a political mandate than Puntland MPs who are selected by elders, but regularly replaced on time.

Once Puntland holds its parliamentary elections, we will be the only legitimate democracy in the Horn of Africa.

lol, Somaliland is already the only legitimate democracy in Horn of Africa already. We have room to improve but already ahead of Countries like Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eriteria. The standard is very low in the Horn and you guys should mimic our success like you been doing for the past 20 years.
That being said at least Somaliland held parliamentary and presidential elections compare to Puntland which hasn't done either. Somaliland's Parliamentary are long overdue and insha'Allah they will be held before May 2020.
I have been hearing for a long time that Puntland will have Parliamentary and presidential elections.
Tell me when your country Somalia moves from this selection process to an actual elections like a functioning country.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
lol, Somaliland is already the only legitimate democracy in Horn of Africa already. We have room to improve but already ahead of Countries like Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eriteria. The standard is very low in the Horn and you guys should mimic our success like you been doing for the past 20 years.
That being said at least Somaliland held parliamentary and presidential elections compare to Puntland which hasn't done either. Somaliland's Parliamentary are long overdue and insha'Allah they will be held before May 2020.
I have been hearing for a long time that Puntland will have Parliamentary and presidential elections.
Tell me when your country Somalia moves from this selection process to an actual elections like a functioning country.
keep dreaming on dhulbahante and warsangali land they are scaming you they don't want to be part of jeeganland
Screenshot_20200905-090008_Gallery.jpg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Ye right, only legit democracy with slumlord dhuso bixi who's land grabbing from peasants including the widow of late Ibrahim Egal. :drakekidding:

@Jiron Mogadishu is to far to be a logistic and transport hub for Turkey, do u think Bosaso is situated in the right area to take that load away from the current dubai operators? or do u think Bosaso should join the belt n road initiative of china and serve as a logistic hub for China in the arabian and african pennisula?

You are dreaming son.

The Chinese are heavily involved in Djibouti. It doesn't make sense for them to have two ports which will be competing with each other for the same market.

The Turks are in Mogadishu. No chance.

This Garacad project could become a never ending nightmare.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are dreaming son.

The Chinese are heavily involved in Djibouti. It doesn't make sense for them to have two ports which will be competing with each other for the same market.

The Turks need the 'red sea' because the trade traffic doesn't go thru the Indian ocean channel, where Mogadishu is located, it's simply not on the trade corridor and therefore not even an option. China has a military base in Djibouti, they are not interested in the port 4 trade.

Djibouti is the one who is interested in the Ethiopian trade, especially the Ogaden oil, which makes no sense why @Teeri-Alpha doesn't re-route that oil cargo and build road infrastructure in central/western/eastern DDSI and tap into Garacad. Jigjiga being the capital is a nightmare

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are dreaming son.

Besides the trade game isn't the area I am interested in, I just know Somalis will continue in this old game for a long time to come. The area I want Puntland to tap into is 'banking' and opening up banks, bringing in foreign/diaspora/local business people to invest into borrowing n lending, this will absolutely turn PL into the financial heartland, eventually, corporations will form and stock markets, while other somalis are stuck in being 'trade ports' for life. Trade never changed djibouti for the better, and I dont think it will for PL and why I want us to keep a close 'eye' on the banking game.

@DR OSMAN

1) Mj and OG working together started recently, somalia made it a necessity, OG has not forgotten when every langab clan in DDS ganged up on OG, isaaq, gadson, Mj, garre, samaroon etc between 2007-2010 war with Ethiopia - we expected langabs to do that but trust me no one expected Mj to such a back stab where they snitched on OG governors and ordinary men as ONLF -its why cabdi iley kicked out MJ from warder, including those the habashi placed as governors to piss us off,

this has not been forgotten neither truly forgiven, like i said we expected it from cuqdad ridden langabs like shekhaal and gadson and i-door killing our boys, waa langab guun, but never expected from a related relative like MJ, faroole mislead MJ and lots why Ogaden leaders in kenya threatened to arrest him if he ever landed in Kenya and even paid compensation to two of the boys he handed over when cabdi iley made them ninsiters and invited them to the dinner table just to piss off faroole in jigjiga

worry about this, there is a not so secret plan, once the election happens insha Allah, all those who back stabbed Ogaden from somalia proper will be banned from having their trade enter DDS and into our markets and beyond, forget oil deals,

this is why when Faisal cali Waarabe wanted to see ONLF and discuss oil pipeline being passed through to Berbera, ONLF told him fock off, when he begged to meet them in Nairobi,

insha Allah i can promise you this, come next election, no matter who wins, a group of Ogaden well connected young intellectuals will advocate DDS hardcore to do a ban on trade and imports who killed ONLF boys, - the elephant never forgets,

MJ is smart, Deni sent ina cabdirashif sharmark to meet them in Nairobi, where failsel cali warrabe was told to Fokker off, he was welcomed, and invited to Godey gacal,

that new i-door deal with a Singaporean company to supply ethiopia, all of that will be discarded insha Allah, when the time is right, an embargo placed,

2) right now, MJ is to OG like France was to England in 1916, we are still suspicious of our cousins and their stratagems, we have enough enemies, God knows Ogaden has enough enemies, we do not want more enemies, so we hope we have shown a good card in kismayo/jubaland by inviting you to the dinner table to eat good despite 5,000 Ogaden boys dying, no other tribe died for liberating jubaland so far, but then america hardly got anything for liberating Europe, we do not expect anything in return except friendship and peace - we do not need more fish to fry, we are surroduned by 100 million habashi and so many somalis who have ill will towards us, the less enemies the better

perhaps one day MJ will become like France is to Britain, we need harti as allies,

in politics we will never ever yass, or look down on an enemy, for even the smallest enemy can surprise you and swallow you, many empires or larger nations were killed by smaller tribes/nations, thanks God Ogaden is very humble by nature and does not usually start wars unless pushed, i noticed Harti and Absame do not boast about wars and are usual very cautious of getting involved in wars for they know it only leads to a dead son, we are not like some wild barbaric clans who like to fight hit and run, this is why harti should not be underestimated, for they are very prudent by nature, like Absame, do not pick on others will nilly,

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN

2) oil pipe already agreed with djibouti, cannot be changed,

its much safer, pipelines are expensive, somalia cannot guarantee hit and run from an cuqdad ridden langab running around,

3) OG wants stronger ties with ciise, a natural ally, for they ciise are a barrier against canfaar, tigra, oromo and ahmamar on the northern borders, and they live in djibouti, ciise on board is a must, its why they always get picked as vice president by Ogaden, useless langab who cannot fight back ciise and dir, but they are a critical barrier on the north western

Ogaden needs Ethiopian yaryar like canfaar, OG doing all they can to meet them, several times so far and made deal with both cagjar and ONLF in the same pact, they live in djibout and claim lands in eriteria and are a natural barrier to ahmaar and tigra and northern oromo, already in political alliance with ONLF/Ogaden - we prefer if they benefit from an oil deal in djibouti - the canfar is wild and karbahses ciise and dir but OG needs them, its why cagjar gave back a degmo captured by liyu back to canfar as reward, it was captured last year as punishment

in a way, you Hart/MJ are very lucky, your not forced to deal with multiple nations and ethnic groups and tribes, puntland is 100% darood and lets face it, every ethnic group that wants to eat me has a local regional forces in my ethiopia, not weak moryaans like i-door or Hoto in your south so i have a much hard job and live in a rough neighbourhood, i have already been at war with Tigra, canfara and oromo in less than 12 months to get back lands robbed in moyaale and ciise shaniley that local somali tribes are too weak to fight back, Ogaden keeps dying but ONLF and cagjar both agreed not an inch of land get be lost, least it snow balls

4) an oil deal with puntland can benefit xamar and thus we can stupidly be forced to put money in xamar since oil pipe lines are expensive, end of the day villa somalia can shoot up complaints to the IC and stop an oil deal or demand money, money that will help moryaan hoto arm against Ogaden interest in DDS and jubaland and they will arm their pets marehan

@DR OSMAN

we are all cousins, but lets face it, MJ wants a weak dependent puntland darood, and harti, specially dhulbahante, and no doubt a weak dependent Absame if they could get it, we of course want the same, its Geo politics end of the day, lets but aside the fake smiles, we all wish to dominate one another, but being darood kinda helps make that less so

its Geo politics, brothers fight over kursi, its the nature of men, natural, sons ill fathers for kursi,

deep down no wants an country called Cagdheeristan, deep down all somalis are against it, just like France and other European countries did not want Germany being created in late 1800s
we will dominate no matter want, we have the numbers of population size, the lands and the connections with jubaland and NFD, its will be pax Absame,

we do not desire a weak harti, least of all we want a somaliland kept busy by a strong united Harti, imagine if isaaq get a country and invite a super power to build a base, geo politics, just think ahead 50,100 years, we do not want a foreign base in the red sea entrance as we do not want to become another Syria region

at the same we do not want a super powerful strong harti region for we do not know how they will act, and considering the devil we know, we cannot have a powerful man too powerful, so the constant dance of geo politics and the fake smiles will carry on and the constant need to secretly wish to dominate one another,

I am lucky enough to have been in privy to a lot of secret when in jubaland from well connected individuals to jubaland state, in 2017 Jubaland gave fishing contracts to 3 Ogadens, puntland Mj wanted this deal, arrogantly Mj demanded he give it to them kkkkkkkk

Ahmed said fock off back to puntland and deported them in the same day back to the airport, they went to the Chinese Companies the Ogaden sub contracted and told them negative stories and to avoid Jubaland come and fish in puntland, why?

they could have avoided all that and said Absame is majority and puntland has massive ocean coast, why hit us like that? so Ogaden did a smart move, got kenyan ambassador to china and gave him 5% and told them to tell the Chinese puntland is just shitting on the deal since they never got it, he really did his job, it caused MJ a really good will and us 5%,

this was unnecessary from MJ, but it gave me a unique window to their character, i was approached by one of the owners to actually manage this company, she was an OG lady shareholder,

Mj did not have to do that sort of bitterness move but they did it, and OG played their cards, and they played it right,

with Mj its if i cant have it, you too cannot, will be willing to chop off their arms to achieve a goal,

these are the people your asking me to pass an oil/gas pipeline, bro, do you realise how dangerous you are ?

why make you strong and place potential billions in your hands when your so deadly and dangerous ?

Sorry bro, its too early and your too dangerous with ambition to be trusted,

"Play up! Play up! And play the game!" - words that have become famous through the years - symbolised Newbolt's view that war should be fought in the same spirit as school sports.

Did you know American and Russia export weapons to their allies that are "export oriented versions" with a kill switch, and keep the far superior versions for themselves,

Absame has no permanent Friends neither permanent enemies, just a pure permanent interest and both Cagjar and Maadey want that oil forwarder partner to be Djibouti,

1599403550592.png

Last edited:

Brilliant Puntlander logic showcased above. MP's that were selected once by the people they serve have less power than MP's never elected by the people they claim to represent? By that logic, a virgin has had more sex than someone who had sex once 15 years ago. Go virgins, eh?

Somaliland has had 3 presidential elections were the people voted for, Puntland hasn't even had 1. However, once it has 1 popular at some point in the future, it will be the only legitimate democracy in the Horn of Africa? An incomprehensible level of delusion is required to come to this conclusion, but that's Puntlander logic for you.

I would say lay of the Mary J., but you'd need to be on horse tranquillisers to come up with the above logic.

Waar alaabta fardaha loogu talo galay iska daa, weyku khalkhalsay.

Last edited:

Trending