3 million posts on Somalispot

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You’ve been a long time remainder on this forum.

You brought a lot of sense of humor; but you’re trolling is too much; even for @Basra

Calm down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
50% of them is mine....
1652389563118.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
And you’re still not making money from it? :wtfdis:

I'm genuinely curious as to how profitable or not profitable this site is. Different sites value it differently. Worth of Web has it at 32K US Dollars with an annual revenue of about 36K USD and 3K USD per month:

But god knows how much it costs to run the place. I'd also have figured more revenue wise. This place gets a lot of buzz. Images and random stuff posted here often shows up in google images.

I'm genuinely curious as to how profitable or not profitable this site is. Different sites value it differently. Worth of Web has it at 32K US Dollars with an annual revenue of about 36K USD and 3K USD per month:

But god knows how much it costs to run the place. I'd also have figured more revenue wise. This place gets a lot of buzz. Images and random stuff posted here often shows up in google images.
@Admin doing a good job, let me know if you want a Marehan Moderator :hemad:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
@Shimbiris and @Malik_N_Tea

Observation:

forums that give out ads are only making profits through the clicks and the amount of clicks through the ads they perceive.

Even though that’s basic marketing.

but the main question is how much do staff Members gets.

:silanyolaugh: