3 men with Gor Gor uniform caught on CCTV robbing electronic store

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They need to cleanse the whole army, so much lawlessness and corruption. Who the hell is protecting and serving?

The quotes and comments have already disproven it was Gorgor. My question is why are you so against GorGor and other military forces :stressed:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The quotes and comments have already disproven it was Gorgor. My question is why are you so against GorGor and other military forces :stressed:
Then who are these chimps robbing the store? They are clearly SNA or you wanna pretend they're actors too?

Then who are these chimps robbing the store? They are clearly SNA or you wanna pretend they're actors too?
Theres a lot of fake news about Somalia so I take everything I hear with a grain of salt. Any mooryaan can put on a camo outfit so unless he's identified, it's speculation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop spreading fake news Gorgor arent deployed in Mogadishu that would be Haramcad. That soldier with a dacas and tattered up uniform is probably from @Galmudug-State beloved “Badbaado Qaran”

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the person is caught and brought to justice, he does not represent anyone but himself and unfortunately greed that got the best of him. :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You just can't reform a former glue sniffing and isbaaro attendendent and enroll him into a national military of a country before admitting them into a rehab, sorry it doesn't work that way.:drakekidding:

Any miltia forces created by the ex Ethiopian puppet leader Farmaajo such as Gorgor,Harmcad or Dabayl should be dismantled immediately just for the fact that Farmaajo make sure that certain tribes to dominate these Thugging Mooryaans.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You really have to use the word chimps?

There's no need for these kind of terms when addressing fellow Somalis.
That's what you have a problem with? Not the video? Put yourself in the poor shop keepers position, being robbed in a violent manner by niggas meant to serve and protect you. They're chimps, apes, gorillas. Whatever I feel like calling them.

This robbery was bad :snoop:why didn they wear a ski mask and why didn they rob in normal clothes? You know what i think this is This is 1 of these if you dont pay me for protection we will comeback and take shit from you shit.
They really do extort these poor small business owners. Instead of protesting their shitty pay to the government they take it out on these poor people.

These chimps should not be allowed to carry their weapon outside of work, they threaten innocent civilians and their own family members with it. How many news reports of these thugs murdering their mothers, wives, children etc with these same weapons.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That's what you have a problem with? Not the video? Put yourself in the poor shop keepers position, being robbed in a violent manner by niggas meant to serve and protect you. They're chimps, apes, gorillas. Whatever I feel like calling them.

They really do extort these poor small business owners. Instead of protesting their shitty pay to the government they take it out on these poor people.

These chimps should not be allowed to carry their weapon outside of work, they threaten innocent civilians and their own family members with it. How many news reports of these thugs murdering their mothers, wives, children etc with these same weapons.
The shop owner should sue the gouverment since these soldiers work for them. But Their is a big chance the soldiers and victim are from the same qabil so the gouverment will proberly do nothing.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

YEAH!

The man is extremely lucky to have CCTV that essentially catches the incident clear as day. He is almost 99% better off than any other robbery victim in Somalia, who get dismissed for lack of evidence. The social media outcry will also make sure he at least gets compensated.

As for you.

You could have used every word under the sun but you choose to use words generally used by racists against dark-skinned people. When Somalis use cadaan racial terms to insult one another, we give them ammunition.

You could have called him a lowlife, scum, criminal, dirtbag or any other thing that was not a racial epithet.

:mahubowtf:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
YEAH!

The man is extremely lucky to have CCTV that essentially catches the incident clear as day. He is almost 99% better off than any other robbery victim in Somalia, who get dismissed for lack of evidence. The social media outcry will also make sure he at least gets compensated.

As for you.

You could have used every word under the sun but you choose to use words generally used by racists against dark-skinned people. When Somalis use cadaan racial terms to insult one another, we give them ammunition.

You could have called him a lowlife, scum, criminal, dirtbag or any other thing that was not a racial epithet.

:mahubowtf:
tenor-1,287.gif

They're chimps.

if anything chimps should be offended being compared to the likes of them.

My beaitifull city will always be like this as long as we dont get a state and none natives like the hunter gatherers and their slaves rooble and filish are in the city .

Trending