3 days after calling 4 peace Marehan broke the treaty and killed 7 Ogaden civilians

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Loool imagine using Reer Siyaad Xuseen elders talking about Golaha Deeganka Caabudwaaq a year back and claiming they are reer warsame.

Kkk if Reer Siyaad Xuseen was fighting you caagdheer the headlines would read 50+ Liyuu dollars slaughtered in one day.
Ogaden on their kneed for peace.
As soon as you hear the roar of Reer Ahmed Bangeele tanks you would flee like it is an early yowmul qiyamah. Just like your HG waalalo.

Reer Buraale ba caagdheer ku filan.

20230918_235137.jpg

20230918_235420.jpg

Landheere Reer Siyaad Xuseen. From Mudug to Jubboyinka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine bragging about using state forces against a clan and still failing. Ogaden is weak without shaati dawladeed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Imagine bragging about using state forces against a clan and still failing. Ogaden is weak without shaati dawladeed

The two famous rer warsame niggas online:
Horgal Galwaaq is in Khatumo-SSC singing Sooley
Mukhtaar is in Garowe singing Puntland ku daayo doing niiko

Rer Diini walahi ayaga is baranayo maba is yaqaanan, these so called brave Rer Warsame warriors I am taking notes on their actions both on the ground and online. I am not only looking at the Cagdheer in this fiasco.

Season 6 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

Last edited:
Marehans started this war over Jaad
The Marehan mooryaans who control the Jaad & Khamri business started the aggressive war against Gumcadle Tribe. The war started when they killed an Ahlu Diin Quran student in Caleen after confirming his tribe to be Muse Gumcadle (Ogaden). Marehans are dying to protect their drug trade subhanallah!

What’s even crazy is that when their Ugaases were meeting with our Oday Dhaqamos in Fadhigaraadle and Qabridahar for peace talks they were busy killing more people in the middle of the talks. They are lucky that we are Gob Nation who don’t kill tribal elders & peacemakers who come to our land for negotiations
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
One weird thing I noticed about Somali clans is as soon as they get the upper hand (access to government weapons, money, training, etc.), they will immediately start attacking their neighbors and try expanding into their land. Mind you Somali lands are for the most part empty and horrible (desserts) by nature. Somalis really are stupid people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
DDSI officials and elders arrive at Ugaaska Reer Diini house in Cabudwaaq to resolve colaada. Inshallah labadii tol wala heshiisinaya!

Cabdi Wayeel confirms 300k population of Cabudwaaq which is bigger than Kismayu

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
DDSI officials and elders arrive at Ugaaska Reer Diini house in Cabudwaaq to resolve colaada. Inshallah labadii tol wala heshiisinaya!

Cabdi Wayeel confirms 300k population of Cabudwaaq which is bigger than Kismayu
Game Of Thrones Television GIF

Proud to be Bah Ogaden today we are facilitating peace between two Darood clans Muse Gumcadle(OG) and Bah Hawiyo(MX).

And by facilitating peace I am not just talking about igu sawir talk infront of a camera, but actually sending official and odiyaal caqli gal ah to bring peace between the Daroods. The two places the meetings have been held so far are Jeed settlement near Balanbale and the current meetings are being held in Caabudwaaq both sacred Bah Ogaden grounds.

I have to commend Abdiwayeel and Ugaaska who are Bah Hawiyo for finally trying to get their House inorder as well and being brave, these Cagdheer are crazy mofos but the bigger problem is the disorder within Bah Hawiyo.

Trending