3 billion pounds aircraft carrier

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
30310022-8482997-image-m-27_1593689239712.jpg

30309990-8482997-image-a-28_1593689366939.jpg

30310016-8482997-image-m-36_1593690244756.jpg

DRACO

VIP
The UK wants to take back its place as a naval power after Brexit. Recently, secret negotiations between the UK and Somaliland have been taking place to build a Naval base in Berbera.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
3b billion for something that can be destroyed by an undetected drone.

I feel like they are building advanced tech just to sell it to gullible arabia.
:mjlol:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The UK wants to take back its place as a naval power after Brexit. Recently, secret negotiations between the UK and Somaliland have been taking place to build a Naval base in Berbera.
Btw since uk left can they reco.. u guys?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don't forget the copying chinese
The chinese buy things to reverse engineer and build better equipment. Trust me only dumb arabs buy shit from the declining west. Libya and syria really opened my eyes to how fallible the lie is that western military tech is invulnerable. Either that or Arabs are just dumb and keep getting scammed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The chinese buy things to reverse engineer and build better equipment. Trust me only dumb arabs buy shit from the declining west. Libya and syria really opened my eyes to how fallible the lie is that western military tech is invulnerable. Either that or Arabs are just dumb and keep getting scammed.
Correct beduins aren't to knowledgeable on anything beyond camel herding

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
3b billion for something that can be destroyed by an undetected drone.

I feel like they are building advanced tech just to sell it to gullible arabia.
:mjlol:
There’s obviously anti air defence weapons on the ship, and it would obviously be surrounded by frigates at all times if it was really in combat.

Not to mention it’s 3 billion pounds for a reason, you’d need a very strong explosion or at a very critical spot to just sink it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No need mild rain will do it
Nah these guys had it sussed. Imagine lots of planes coming at one air defence system at once. That shit is overwhelming.

Japan really didn't give a shit about the costs, it was do or die. Look at the effeminised japan after ww2 and you'll know why those brave men died, and consequently how the low t level men populated japan into the cuckdom it is now. Those guys sacrificed everything for the qabil, because they knew defeat was worse than death. Look at the terms they were forced to accept and how cucked their society is now.

The real japanese men died that day.
:wow: :mjkkk:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nah these guys had it sussed. Imagine lots of planes coming at one air defence system at once. That shit is overwhelming.

Japan really didn't give a shit about the costs, it was do or die. Look at the effeminised japan after ww2 and you'll know why those brave men died, and consequently how the low t level men populated japan into the cuckdom it is now. Those guys sacrificed everything for the qabil, because they knew defeat was worse than death. Look at the terms they were forced to accept and how cucked their society is now.

The real japanese men died that day.
:wow: :mjkkk:
Wish somali were so nationalist imagine nazi taking over europe japan whole asia somalia whole East africa ya allah
02C9416F-B038-47BB-9ADF-C5E323EDCC77.png

Trending