3.5 million people from Hong are eligible for UK passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-seek-right-to-live-in-britain-idUSKCN1TT21N

Basically anyone over the age of 23 are eligible because Hong Kong was owned by Britain pre 1997. About 170,000 of them have UK passports and 3.5 million are eligible for them but they really have a British National Overseas Passport which doesn't allow them to live in the UK so it's useless as the moment. Imagine 3.5 million more people in the UK and I bet 90% of them are gonna come to London.
:mjlol:
Well, this might become a reality after Brexit. I wonder what the Brexiters are gonna say about this.

then Hong Kong will become empty if 3.5 million of them move to UK. somalis can take over Hong Kong then rename it to HongKongLand

Keo

VIP
then Hong Kong will become empty if 3.5 million of them move to UK. somalis can take over Hong Kong then rename it to HongKongLand
That's half their population but have you seen their house prices? Look at the size of the apartments they live in. Also, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-seek-right-to-live-in-britain-idUSKCN1TT21N

Basically anyone over the age of 23 are eligible because Hong Kong was owned by Britain pre 1997. About 170,000 of them have UK passports and 3.5 million are eligible for them but they really have a British National Overseas Passport which doesn't allow them to live in the UK so it's useless as the moment. Imagine 3.5 million more people in the UK and I bet 90% of them are gonna come to London.
:mjlol:
Well, this might become a reality after Brexit. I wonder what the Brexiters are gonna say about this.

Expecting a massive property boom in the Midlands/Yorkshire. Geeljire speculators get in now prices are around 100-200k for a 3/4 bed semi.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Most of us have a Dutch, Swedish, Danish or Finish passports anyways. No way mans switching it to British.

Smart thinking , if anything goes downhill in the UK European geeljires can flee to mainland Europe . I went back to Holland and told my family to keep their Dutch sharci:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.