3,000 ATMIS to leave next week

6,000 ATMIS left in 2023. Majority from Middle Shabelle and Banadir.

C283BE38-2336-43A1-93F7-F0975B03B3D9.jpeg

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
March 31 will be next big date where they will review impact of this withdrawal and learnings. This will impact future remaining withdrawal schedule

do we know where this 4k were stationed and where 4k somali troops replacing them from ? Big number it’s close to man power of most FMS so hope they don’t get stretched to thin

Well, not all foreign forces tho. There’re still going to be thousands of non-ATMIS Ethiopian and Kenyan troops that needs to be evicted, with no actual plans as of date. Otherwise, they’re going to remain here for infinite :wow:
Those guys will follow too Currently we need to train at 70K SNA

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
how much is sna numbers currently? people say its still 20-25k but i think its much higher
If I was president everyone over the age of 20 would need to conscript women will have to as well NOBODY is getting away

If I was president everyone over the age of 20 would need to conscript women will have to as well NOBODY is getting away
you would still need to pay for the housing, training, equipment, wages and etc of the hundreds of thousands that are conscripted, this isnt something somalia can afford yet

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
you would still need to pay for the housing, training, equipment, wages and etc of the hundreds of thousands that are conscripted, this isnt something somalia can afford yet
we need to get our money up and not our funny up then everyone and their mothers will conscript.

Trending