2smokeyy could have been the biggest somali rapper ever

2smokeyy, a recent somali rapper who had rosen to fame due to his crude lyrics and great flow has alhamdulillah quit music. The man was on the track to be one of the biggest rap artists in the Uk and had fans in other countries aswell. His decision to quit went viral in french twitter for example.

He had prior to his quitting made few songs and one of them was a hit. His song Corn had almost 1 million in almost less than 2 weeks then police took it down. The mans next big hit song with another rising rapper, Suspect got also taken down by police. These songs would definitely had gotten millions of views on youtube and get millions of play in spotify. 2smokeyy has 500 000 monthly listerners in spotify and I would wager the same amount in apple music too.

His carieer trajectory was about to rise up significantly. He had the bars, credibility and most of them all, not a damn squeky dog toy voice which seems to plague somali rappers. His leaked songs were absolute bangers.

The man got locked up and there decided alhamdulillah to quit music and change his life. I applaud him for changing his way, he is a better man then me in this regard. There are rumours that 2smokeyy was offered a more than a million dollar label deal.

I would have folded immediately if I was him. Million dollars is million dollars.

Question for sspot, would you guys commit to a lucrative career that is haram because of money?? Interest to see the answers

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Smart guy didnt wanna sell his soul the music industry is very evil

World

VIP
Every single Somali is quitting music in the last 2 weeks lol

That tune stanley yelnats of his is a banger. He had real potential.

A Somali can’t be one of the biggest Uk rappers because there are not enough Somalis to support him and others don’t support Somali rapper.

Every single Somali is quitting music in the last 2 weeks lol

That tune stanley yelnats of his is a banger. He had real potential.

What a tune, he had multiple leaked bangers aswell, you could tell he was improving.

The reason why a lot quit is because they didn’t make money, I never heard about those other uk somali rappers quitting, so I searched them. Those rappers got max 200k views in their videos, that aint nothing.

2smokeyy, a recent somali rapper who had rosen to fame due to his crude lyrics and great flow has alhamdulillah quit music. The man was on the track to be one of the biggest rap artists in the Uk and had fans in other countries aswell. His decision to quit went viral in french twitter for example.

He had prior to his quitting made few songs and one of them was a hit. His song Corn had almost 1 million in almost less than 2 weeks then police took it down. The mans next big hit song with another rising rapper, Suspect got also taken down by police. These songs would definitely had gotten millions of views on youtube and get millions of play in spotify. 2smokeyy has 500 000 monthly listerners in spotify and I would wager the same amount in apple music too.

His carieer trajectory was about to rise up significantly. He had the bars, credibility and most of them all, not a damn squeky dog toy voice which seems to plague somali rappers. His leaked songs were absolute bangers.

The man got locked up and there decided alhamdulillah to quit music and change his life. I applaud him for changing his way, he is a better man then me in this regard. There are rumours that 2smokeyy was offered a more than a million dollar label deal.

I would have folded immediately if I was him. Million dollars is million dollars.

Question for sspot, would you guys commit to a lucrative career that is haram because of money?? Interest to see the answers
Why do the French listen to UK drill? Do they even understand it.

A Somali can’t be one of the biggest Uk rappers because there are not enough Somalis to support him and others don’t support Somali rapper.

500 000 thousand monthly listeners, song getting almost 1 million views in a week ( not two actually). You can’t get those numbers with exlusively somalis, you need outside support. Others do support somali rappers, e.x Wewantwraiths. 2smokeyy achieved all of these feats in less then 6 months. Also look at the 2nd tweet I linked, he had a lot of fans in France

Trending

Latest posts