2k/FIFA&Chill SS edition (PS4/XBOX1)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What time you off ? Just dm me bro I slapped up @Southerner nigga is trash
Me and @Southerner played 7 games nin dhaawac ba heshay oo daalan. :russ:Did you win a cup or like two games against him?

I’ll hop on around the same time I started playing Southerner which is like 4 am for me and around 7 for you. This is the only time I can play on the days I work.

Me and @Southerner played 7 games nin dhaawac ba heshay oo daalan. :russ:Did you win a cup or like two games against him?

I’ll hop on around the same time I started playing Southerner which is like 4 am for me and around 7 for you. This is the only time I can play on the days I work.

We played three games and he trashed me in three games. the last game was epic walahi 4-0 down in the first half and I came back 4-3 to restore some pride.

No excuses but I was on the phone to my ayeeyo for the first and second game:stevej:

If you beat him then we all even right :kodaksmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We played three games and he trashed me in three games. the last game was epic walahi 4-0 down in the first half and I came back 4-3 to restore some pride.

No excuses but I was on the phone to my ayeeyo for the first and second game:stevej:

If you beat him then we all even right :kodaksmiley:
Damn 3 karbashes in a row :damn::damn:I could’ve done that to you yesterday if I wasn’t such a bottler.:francis:

Are you on rn? If so let’s finish the new cup. If you not on we can tomorrow IA.

Damn 3 karbashes in a row :damn::damn:I could’ve done that to you yesterday if I wasn’t such a bottler.:francis:

Are you on rn? If so let’s finish the new cup. If you not on we can tomorrow IA.

He was ruthless in front of goal walahi no messing about unlike us missing chances

Meant to do some gym and clean the yard but fk it lets play :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He was ruthless in front of goal walahi no messing about unlike us missing chances

Meant to do some gym and clean the yard but fk it lets play :mjlol:
Fax smh I told you me and you are clowns sometimes and do unnecessary shit.

Bet I’ll holla at you when I finish this 2k game.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
we can play tomorrow bro, I haven't got up to eat breakfast yet so lazy walahi

2K20 better than 19?
Smh I just turned on the fifa :drakekidding:

It’s all good I’ll go back to grinding on 2k. Today is my Friday and we can do like two cups lol

Every 2k is different every year and it comes with pros and cons. I loved 2k19 but the grind was awful.

In 2k20 the grind is easy. You can have several builds at 95+ cause it’s easy to grind and it’s hella easy to rack up VC.

Trending

Latest posts