Juve:mjlol: Bruh they'd get murked by my niggas Martial and Rashford :pachah1:
I hope you don't play 3 at the back.:lol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:deadpeter:Your name starts with S right

Juve:mjlol: Bruh they'd get murked by my niggas Martial and Rashford :pachah1:
I hope you don't play 3 at the back.:lol:

Yeah that's me and good luck stopping Dybala and Higuain. I can play 2 at the back and still whitewash you sxb :westbrookswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah that's me and good luck stopping Dybala and Higuain. I can play 2 at the back and still whitewash you sxb :westbrookswag:
We shall see bout that :birdman: I'll hit you if I see you online.:ufdup:

Anyway niggas really hiding :chrisfreshhah: when I made the PS3 thread they all came out like a bunch of flies telling me to update but now since a nigga got the system they ain't wanna face his wrath.:bell:

This Fifa is different still, I had to play my best against niggas in div 8:what1:
I haven't had the chance to play it cos my brothers are on it, but tomorrow its finally free :meleshame:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This Fifa is different still, I had to play my best against niggas in div 8:what1:
I haven't had the chance to play it cos my brothers are on it, but tomorrow its finally free :meleshame:
Bruh I thought I was the only going through this? First day I bought the game I was thinking I don't have to worry bout niggas in division 10 and 9 but I got slapped by reality.:damn:
I was struggling in division 8 and even fuked around and got relegated :damn:

I got a good formation down now tho and I'm on division 7. I'm 2-0 so far:banderas: Walahi it seems a lot easier now than division 10 and 9:russ: I don't know maybe it's cause of the formation and some team changes. At the start I had Mata and Ibra playing. But now I got Rashford and Martial up front tearing niggas a new one.:pachah1: