2D Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

Since there are already some very competitive 3D men and women appreciation threads, I thought about dedicating this one to all the waifus and husbandos out there! :russ:
tumblr_mg4swcdcME1qgcglio1_500.gif

Gwan people, post em fine pixels siilaanyolaugh:stevej:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
sometimes i wonder if there's an alternate universe with a japanesespot.com out there somewhere where there is a subset of users with an unusual obsession with Amin Amir cartoons and somali culture. where people with usernames like Ichika-cadeey and Jaamac-kun with avatars of MSB discussing their favorite dhaanto songs

:ayaanswag:

K

Kirei

sometimes i wonder if there's an alternate universe with a japanesespot.com out there somewhere where there is a subset of users with an unusual obsession with Amin Amir cartoons and somali culture. where people with usernames like Ichika-cadeey and Jaamac-kun with avatars of MSB discussing their favorite dhaanto songs

Back to roasting a Nigga eh? :meleshame:
Allow me man, im just too open minded for this community :mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Obviously we in da wrong universe

:angryman:

K

Kirei

Haha years ago me and my boy were talking about bleach and we both confessed if matsumoto was real she'd get it :oops:
I can see why, she's very voluptuous and bad ass siilaanyolaugh
Back when DBZ was airing in the early 00's, I used to think Goku was a DILF :leobite:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts