28 Million May Soon Become Homeless in the USA

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thank god everyday that my parents choose Australia over America :ummhmsmiley:
I heard there are baddies in Australia, and somalis, ethiopians, eritreans, and some sudanese are running the works down there. How accurate are my sources :yacadiim:

I heard there are baddies in Australia, and somalis, ethiopians, eritreans, and some sudanese are running the works down there. How accurate are my sources :yacadiim:

South Sudanese people were causing a lot of ruckus, Somalis are doing fine from what I've heard, but there's barely any blacks in Australia unless you live in cities like Melbourne or Sydney (which I don't) so I'm not too sure how they're doing.

I do know that there are a lot of beautiful educated Somali women here though and some of the guys here are bums so there is a shortage of good Somali men.

South Sudanese people were causing a lot of ruckus, Somalis are doing fine from what I've heard, but there's barely any blacks in Australia unless you live in cities like Melbourne or Sydney (which I don't) so I'm not too sure how they're doing.

I do know that there are a lot of beautiful educated Somali women here though and some of the guys here are bums so there is a shortage of good Somali men.
im in aus too what city?

Doesn't that mean the price of houses decreases? With all the foreclosures, the banks sell these houses for cheap. Looks like the prime time for my family to buy a house.

Trending