25 year old Somali guy became Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Isaaq with Ethiopian mother. The Ethiopian mother couldn't handle being Muslim so she decided to become Christian again.

The dad also decided to become Christian along with his wife.

The son is 25 years now, decided to become Muslim again.

His parents kicked him out,

Cheap and clean xalimo decided to marry him. ( I can't even defended these dumb ass women, who will spread for anyone)

Watch him take the shahada.

That Shaikh is from my city.

Btw, he's Somali since his father is one. Good on him for seeing the light.

Where are the the isaaq gaalo, @dhegdheer @VixR and @waraabe who is on the verge of gaalnimo, I hope you lot see the light like this guy did.

Isaaq with Ethiopian mother. The Ethiopian mother couldn't handle being Muslim so she decided to become Christian again.

The dad also decided to become Christian along with his wife.

The son is 25 years now, decided to become Muslim again.

His parents kicked him out,

Cheap and clean xalimo decided to marry him. ( I can't even defended these dumb ass women, who will spread for anyone)

Watch him take the shahada.

I didn't know Isaaqs are the same to you as AAs and white converts :kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

I didn't know Isaaqs are the same to you as AAs and white converts :kodaksmiley:
He was a Christian with a dirty Ethiopian mother, who kicked him out when he became Muslim. No self respecting woman should go near that let alone marry him.

Lool talk about hustling backwards he could've got himself nice habash by staying on script now he down graded to the boot leg version of these habash women called somali:snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Lool talk about hustling backwards he could've got himself nice habash by staying on script now he down graded to the boot leg version of these habash women called somali:snoop:
Downgraded?

FreebandZ don't you have to stalk chicks at Mapps cafe?

First of all where are the men from the girls family to prevent this from happening. BetaCuck case #1

Why did her dad become a simp and convert to Christianity because of his wife. BetaCuck case #2

I swear to god 2017 is the dawn of the age of BetaCuckness and it seems that Faaraxs are Joining in with the Cadaan men on this movement :mjlol:

You got to admire sophist men like son and father here who converted for camber. If the dad has converted for the mother, she should be supporting her son. Cambar Dacwa at its finest.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
I have cousins in America who are Orthodox Christian aswell lmfao.

And they also had an Ethiopian mother :hemad:

Pussy is one helluva drug walaalayaal :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts