24 year old Somali man, Mohamud Hassan, dies as result of vicious police brutality! (Cardiff, Wales)

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Read this thread for more updated information;

This is the aftermath of his violent arrest
  • "He told family members that he was tasered twice and through images they could see bite marks all over his body.
  • Additionally, he stated that he was brutally kicked in the head
  • suffered injuries to his face and knee was dislocated and he struggled to walk.
  • Witnesses say that he was covered in blood with significant injuries to his mouth."
f*ck those pigs for doing that to him. Is this in Canada? or in UK? I never knew British Pigs do brutality to kill people. I thought they and Australian cops don't brutalize people like that.

f*ck those pigs for doing that to him. Is this in Canada? or in UK? I never knew British Pigs do brutality to kill people. I thought they and Australian cops don't brutalize people like that.
What history book have you been reading in where British and Australian pigs dont brutalize other humans

VIP
EqmH71RVkAA3gc_.jpeg

EqmH71QVEAABq8N.jpeg

:damedamn: life comes at you fast

Apollo

VIP
RIP for the fellow.

But a bit off-topic, I hear Cardiff has boomer aged Somalis who were born in England. A Somali man from Cardiff who is married to a distant aunt of mine and was born in England and is in his early 50s. 😯

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN . Hopefully this wakes Somalis up! We are madow!
Where are the madoows when you need them? No media broadcast. Its only Somalis who is working hard for the justice of our brother AUN

If it was a madoow, every city would have protested, but no, we don't see this now eh?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
innocent until proven guilty. these sheep shaggers can't hide behind what they done.