23andme DNA Relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Shanshi so that explains your non Somali relatives.

I have about 10 Jewish relatives on there out of about 100. I am currently trying to connect to a New York and a Montreal Jew to trace our common ancestor that lived in the late 1700s to early 1800s. One of them seems to be a Rabbi

Somalis are a tiny ethnic group and I am starting to think the 15 million number is baloney. Somehow I am related to Somalis from all clans. Few Somalis have done this test but I'm probably related to 50% of Somalis in the database.

Genie

The last suugo bender

I have about 10 Jewish relatives on there out of about 100. I am currently trying to connect to a New York and a Montreal Jew to trace our common ancestor that lived in the late 1700s to early 1800s.

Somalis are a tiny ethnic group and I am starting to think the 15 million number is baloney. Somehow I am related to Somalis from all clans.

So lemme get this straight you're a gay , somali , jewish, imigrant ...... :mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::deadpeter::deadrose:

oh my god! my calol!!!!!

Lets be real for a second those jews won't accept you mate especially those european jews , they know ethiopian jews are 'legit' jews , yet they still refuse them. Kulaha i'm contacting my jewish relative about some distant awoowo or suttin.....anywho good luck.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Did anyone get some connections with the DNA Relative Tool? I got some! Even some non-Somali ones! I don't know how to contact them.

I think you have to message them.

It's kinda weird if you're on mobile, but check your settings to see if people can message you.

So lemme get this straight you're a gay , somali , jewish, imigrant ...... :mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::deadpeter::deadrose:

oh my god! my calol!!!!!

Lets be real for a second those jews won't accept you mate especially those european jews , they know ethiopian jews are 'legit' jews , yet they still refuse them. Kulaha i'm contacting my jewish relative about some distant awoowo or suttin.....anywho good luck.

There's a famous quote I heard once, "I decide who is a Jew".

Did anyone get some connections with the DNA Relative Tool? I got some! Even some non-Somali ones! I don't know how to contact them.

What ethnic groups were you related to?

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
I have a Persian and an Egyptian relative....the rest are Isaaqs,Ilmo Jeberti iyo Sheekhaal and one Hutu from Xarardheere

I have about 10 Jewish relatives on there out of about 100. I am currently trying to connect to a New York and a Montreal Jew to trace our common ancestor that lived in the late 1700s to early 1800s. One of them seems to be a Rabbi

Somalis are a tiny ethnic group and I am starting to think the 15 million number is baloney. Somehow I am related to Somalis from all clans. Few Somalis have done this test but I'm probably related to 50% of Somalis in the database.
I got some European relative which is the most shocking for me. Did any of your family members come up? A couple cousins did for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending